• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PARATROOPER is in Afghanistan, let's show one of our own some love and SUPPORT !

171 posts in this topic

Guys, I just got the second box today! I got a crapload of baby wipes, my soldiers' bottoms say thank you.....er, wait....

I got comics, twizzlers, mint life savers (my soldiers thank you for that too, apprently skoal makes my breath smell bad). Finished the Iron Man Omni that Sha gave me, it was awesome! btw, what the hell was the skrull invasion? Kept mentioning it in the book.

I was to have left for Shindand, Herat and Farah yesterday but flight got canceled. Now I'm dealing with something else....gotta go to bed, only got 4 hours of sleep combined within the last 3 days.

Guys, I just got the second box today! I got a crapload of baby wipes, my soldiers' bottoms say thank you.....er, wait....

I got comics, twizzlers, mint life savers (my soldiers thank you for that too, apprently skoal makes my breath smell bad). Finished the Iron Man Omni that Sha gave me, it was awesome! btw, what the hell was the skrull invasion? Kept mentioning it in the book.

I was to have left for Shindand, Herat and Farah yesterday but flight got canceled. Now I'm dealing with something else....gotta go to bed, only got 4 hours of sleep combined within the last 3 days.

I am sending gum in the next box Vaughn and the rest of the lifesavers...you have enough lifesavers there for a few months. I looked for air freshener's in the junk store, but no dice.

Stay safe!

I've been thinking about thinning out my DVD collection. Mostly movies.

Would that be good stuff to send?

Maybe I can dig up a comic TPB or two as well.

Yes (worship)

BTW if anyone can find those hanging air freshener thingys, the stuff you put in a car...

I thought that might be helpful for some of the people combatting the sewage odors.

Just got another two boxes in! My troops think I'm popular now!

Sha

Shin

Steve

Thanks for all the goodies you've sent! My time off tonight will be spent smoking a cigar while watching Married With Children. The cigar smoke is really the only thing that diminishes the Poo Pond smell. And anytime I feel like I have it bad, I just think of the Hell Al Bundy lives in.

Thanks guys!

Farah?? Good luck there, that place is a real doozy, hope you're not spending too much time there.

I got another PM today, asking me if I'd MIND shopping...the answer is...

Surprise, suprise, I'd love to...it's NOT a problem, and I don't mind packing the stuff, I have enough boxes in my garage so it's easy...so if anyone else wants to contact me and send a paypal donation, I'll gladly shop...No jokes about my being female, please;)

BTW,It does not have to be for a whole box, I have enough extras to mix boxes. I've been enclosing cards with the name of the person who made the donation. Paratrooper is going to have a lovely collection of Wonder Woman note cards by the time we are done;)

Trooper get the hell back here in one piece (worship)

I must tell you a crazy little story,I know I'm going on but here it is anyway.

I was adopted at birth and had no idea who my parents were,or if I would ever find them.Fast forward 32 years a man comes knocking at my door,tells me he's my uncle."Sure you are" was my response.I find out that my birth mother had found me,and did'nt want to scare me off,so she had my uncle come first to see if I would want to see her.I call my mother to find out that not only is she my mother,but that I have two blood siblings.A brother and sister from the same father,I meet them yada,yada,yada.This was the year 2000.I go to meet my brother who lives in East Windsor New Jersey in November 2000 had a great time stayed a week There and found out he has 5 kids.I'm telling you this story because my brother who I've only met once was tragically killed at his place of business on Sept. 11th 2001 by those pieces of sheit you are so bravely fighting.So for me(who is trying to hold back tears as I write this) you are my hero.Thank God for you. (worship)

Trooper get the hell back here in one piece (worship)

I must tell you a crazy little story,I know I'm going on but here it is anyway.

I was adopted at birth and had no idea who my parents were,or if I would ever find them.Fast forward 32 years a man comes knocking at my door,tells me he's my uncle."Sure you are" was my response.I find out that my birth mother had found me,and did'nt want to scare me off,so she had my uncle come first to see if I would want to see her.I call my mother to find out that not only is she my mother,but that I have two blood siblings.A brother and sister from the same father,I meet them yada,yada,yada.This was the year 2000.I go to meet my brother who lives in East Windsor New Jersey in November 2000 had a great time stayed a week There and found out he has 5 kids.I'm telling you this story because my brother who I've only met once was tragically killed at his place of business on Sept. 11th 2001 by those pieces of sheit you are so bravely fighting.So for me(who is trying to hold back tears as I write this) you are my hero.Thank God for you. (worship)

Great story, and thanks for sharing it with us! Have a clean Scotch for me will ya, I'll toast one to ya when I get home.

From Vaughn this morning:)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Caveats: NONE

Sha,

Hopefully this get's to you, you can post them on the boards. This is

me and my soldiers (all but one of them anyway, one of my soldiers was

sent to Manas as an LNO).

Vaughn

vaughn.jpg