• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Con forum dinner--Reservation made. 6pm at Lucky's. Please read.

36 posts in this topic

Thanks for the plug!!

The only thing holding me back is our insane schedule. We're trying to close on a house and the book is on the designer's table right now. But to hang and have a (non-alcoholic) beer with you guys sounds like the perfect tonic to calm a stressful couple of weeks!

Just to let everyone know..I have a reservation for 20 people for Lucky's on Saturday night....but I've mostly gotten "maybes" on if people are going and only a few people have really committed to the dinner.

I'm seriously thinking about cancelling the dinner planning from my end. Just doesn't seem like it's going to work for people. Having too many people on the fence about it makes it hard to make a solid reservation as Lucky's needed a pretty solid number as they're very busy on a Sat. night.

So it's not looking good.

Kingsley, myself, and mt1000 will definitely be going out for food afterwards so if anyone wants to join us they're more than welcome.

Thanks

Dan

:sorry:

Work is being especially douch-y lately so not getting to go is especially disappointing. I was really looking forward to at least one more sketch from Craig Rousseau as well as bringing my Action 56 that Kenny leafcasted for me to the dinner.

Sigh.

Word should get around about the dinner. It's still on but I don't really have a list of everyone going so if you want to go, let me know tomorrow if you run into me.

Better yet, let Andy GAcollectibles know. He's stationary while I'll be all

over the place lol I'll be by his table back and forth so I'm sure he'll let me know.

6pm lucky's FYI. So unless you hear otherwise, meet us there! I'll get there a little early. I'll let them know it's the comic forum table so they know if anyone asks or can't find it right away.

978-844-3887

My cell if anyone needs to call.

Thanks

Dan

I'll be helping Dan stalk, I mean track people down to twist their arm to go to dinner. This should be a blast. :banana: