• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

15 posts in this topic

This listing will only be listed until 10pm EST tonight. If there are no takers, I will list it in with the evil fee machine at a higher price.

Up for grabs is one of my lots of The Walking Dead Issues 1-70 complete run. Books are graded from NM- to NM, with some in NM+ scattered throughout. Shipping is free to anywhere in the U.S. I take Paypal or MOs (bank or PO only). Email me if you have nay questions.

First :takeit: wins the lot. PMs welcomed and are time stamped. Good luck fellas. (thumbs u

Asking $900. Dropped to $800 shipped with #1 replaced by a NM raw copy. Keep in mind that shipping is high due to a ton of books, but I got it covered.

Books will be bagged and boarded at 2 per bag.

No. :roflmao:

I'm sonofywh on there and my name is Julio. Someone is using my listing description verbatim though. Funny. I guess that's a compliment. I have sold two lots already and I guess others want to join in. Cool. :headbang:

By the way, I can knock off $75 if anyone wants to downgrade #1 to a raw NM. (thumbs u

Last call everybody. Price has been dropped to $800 shipped and #1 CGC 9.6 has been substituted with a NM raw copy. I'm gonna go work out so when I come back, I want these copies gone, alright????? :sumo:

:wishluck:

:whee: