• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New guy

75 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I am new to the board, but have been a comic collector for over 30 years.

I collect mostly SA and BA DC and all things Jack Kirby. I am a friend of Mr. Diggler and am glad to be on the boards with you folks. I look forward to seeing you all on the boards.

If you're a friend of Mr. Diggler you need to get yourself a proper sigline. :taptaptap:

WTTB

Sup new guy...welcome to the forum. Let me be the first to inform you that you will now spend all of your time here...lol. Trust me, its gonna happen!

We accept you. One of us. Gooble gobble. One of us.

Gobble gobble! (worship)

WTTB :hi: If you have a scanner put up a few pics of some of your best (or favorite) comics and you will score tons of points with the local natives

WTTB :hi: If you have a scanner put up a few pics of some of your best (or favorite) comics and you will score tons of points with the local natives

YES.....otherwise we will be forced to haze you :sumo: ....also it is tradition for newbies to post in "ALL CAPS" for their first 100 posts. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Sup new guy...welcome to the forum. Let me be the first to inform you that you will now spend all of your time here...lol. Trust me, its gonna happen!

We accept you. One of us. Gooble gobble. One of us.

(worship)

Welcome, FOD!