• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My collection of comics...on line.

51 posts in this topic

Thanks Rob, for indirectly drawing my attention to the misquote in my new sig image..... 27_laughing.gif

Funny you didn't even mean to. I have corrected it. I am a stickler for those things.

So what was the misquote? What was it that I pointed out? I'm so confused...

I originally had my sig graphic with the quote: "My God, it's filled with stars!"

Then you wrote, "My God, it's full of stars!", which I believe is the correct quote.

Thanks Rob, for indirectly drawing my attention to the misquote in my new sig image..... 27_laughing.gif

Funny you didn't even mean to. I have corrected it. I am a stickler for those things.

So what was the misquote? What was it that I pointed out? I'm so confused...

I originally had my sig graphic with the quote: "My God, it's filled with stars!"

Then you wrote, "My God, it's full of stars!", which I believe is the correct quote.

Daisy, Dai-sy..... flowerred.gif

Hey neighborg!!!

Great coll. you've got there...how about i do a visit to your home?! wink.gif

Now seriouslly, we could met and show our colls. and talk...

Tell me something, Pedro.

hi.gif Kermit,

I'm not in Paris actually, i'll be back on next tuesday.

I'll get in touch with you later thumbsup2.gif

Osborn,

Nice collection thumbsup2.gif

If I may ask, did you obtain them already CGC graded? If not, do you CGC them just to get them graded and slabbed or do you CGC them in expection of eventually selling them? (I'm asking because I am considering CGCing a few books but since I do not intend to sell them, I am not sure if it makes sense to do so.)

Hi Cody_Starbuck,

i sent the DD #43 to CGC by myself. It's the only comic i made slabbed.

I'll certainly never sell my CGC books from the DD collection. (Unless something really bad happen to me or my little family).

I'm just happy to look at my CGC books.

DD has always been my favorite character. I have 2 collections of DD comics:

One is for reading purposes (with some very nice books i'll send to CGC soon, to complete my CGC's run), and one is for the beauty and the pleasure of the eyes wink.gif

Have you read many of the DDs from 1 to 157? I haven't read many in that range, and of the few I have read, they haven't inspired me to read the rest. I really like the Miller run, but are there any other individual issues or runs below 158 you've particularly enjoyed?