• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense 58 CGC 9.2

19 posts in this topic

Since Brian has been nice enough to encourage spending in other threads I'm going to offer this up here for tonight only. This is the Janowicz copy. Super fresh and glossy looking 9.2, seriously one of the nicest looking 9.2s you will find although technically I don't think it's a 9.4. I sold an inferior looking 9.2 on CL back in August last year for $2300. :takeit: Rules. Shipping in the US included (insurance extra if you want it). Outside the US, I'll split it with you, again insurance extra.

$2300 Firm

tos58.jpg

Since Brian has been nice enough to encourage spending in other threads I'm going to offer this up here for tonight only. This is the Janowicz copy. Super fresh and glossy looking 9.2, seriously one of the nicest looking 9.2s you will find although technically I don't think it's a 9.4. I sold an inferior looking 9.2 on CL back in August last year for $2300. :takeit: Rules. Shipping in the US included (insurance extra if you want it). Outside the US, I'll split it with you, again insurance extra.

$2300 Firm

tos58.jpg

FANTASTIC! (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Wouldn't happen to have an undercopy would you?

I would (thumbs u The 8.5 white that just sold in the CL auction. Looks like a 9.4 from the front cover but had some back cover defects. Since it will be a keeper, I'm willing to let go of this gem.

I would (thumbs u The 8.5 white that just sold in the CL auction. Looks like a 9.4 from the front cover but had some back cover defects. Since it will be a keeper, I'm willing to let go of this gem.

lol you beat me out on that one then.... I was bidding on it as well.

lol you beat me out on that one then.... I was bidding on it as well.

:sorry:

Yeah, it is a great book! I just bought my son that same T Shirt from kid's GAP a few weeks ago and he loves it!