• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Independent Comic Book Co. Superhuman Works

17 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the board. First let me introduce myself. I'm Rob Taylor. the President & Publisher of an all new comic book company called SUPERHUMAN WORKS I have more than 20 years of comic book experience in the industry. Before going into the work of comics i had to pay my dues as we all do. From Marvel to DC and Image i gathered my knowledge of the inner workings of what i was put on this earth to do. I always loved comics just like of many of you as a kid. This is something i wanted since then and now.....

But as you know you can have a company without people to help it move into a functioning enviroment. So any of you comickers out there want to get in on the ground floor, this is a great time to do so. Thanks to the count :grin: for putting me on. I have two titles out now and hope to have more in the coming years. go to www.superhumanworks.com check out what were up to and where were planning to go. I need to people that are really serious about doing this. no disrespect to DC and Marvel but there's a new sheriff in town.

Welcome to the boards.

One thing I noticed about your site is that there is nothing about HOW TO GET AN ACTUAL copy of your comics.

I'd also recommend that you put the first 1-5 pages of your comic online and make it available for free over the internet. Otherwise, the reader has to make a decision on your comic line based purely on the artwork.

Good luck! (thumbs u

If you want a copy of both comics Ghost Fighter and Night Jak # 1's you can go on line at www.comixpress.com. Its the printing house i use for the comics. They just put both books back in their system. Far as putting them on line that would defeat the purpose( as of now) in re-creating a buzz for a independent company.

baby steps.

If you want a copy of both comics Ghost Fighter and Night Jak # 1's you can go on line at www.comixpress.com. Its the printing house i use for the comics. They just put both books back in their system. Far as putting them on line that would defeat the purpose( as of now) in re-creating a buzz for a independent company.

baby steps.

not on there at the moment.

i'd reconsider the idea of putting the first five pages on your site. it's a good idea with no downside and can only help you sell books