• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

63 posts in this topic

Preacher 1 looks to be unread very sharp corners and edges, I barely lifted the cover to see very white pages. I see a very very small nick about a milimeter away from the spine that may not be detectable in the scan.

Price is $30

Preacher1.jpg

Anyone collect Verotik books?

The Jaguar God is the only one I'd be interested in seeing. The rest are just too far afield for me. I think I've become an old man when I wasn't looking.

All I've got is Satanika and Verotika including a Satanika # 2 signed by Glenn Danzig.

:news:

Miracle Man 1 DOUBLE COVER

Price is Yet to Be Determined as I just discovered this was a double cover

MiracleMan1.jpg

I've had multiple offers via PM on this book. I will sell it to the best offer later today. I thought a lot about it, and I've decided not to have it slabbed because the cool thing about a double cover book would be the ability to open it and see the 2nd cover. Still accepting offers for a little while longer.

Thanks.

MiracleMan1.jpg

I've had multiple offers via PM on this book. I will sell it to the best offer later today. I thought a lot about it, and I've decided not to have it slabbed because the cool thing about a double cover book would be the ability to open it and see the 2nd cover. Still accepting offers for a little while longer.

Thanks.

This is against the rules of the selling forum.

MiracleMan1.jpg

Thanks.

This is against the rules of the selling forum.

If you want to run an auction, then setup an auction. But the general rules are you post a book, you post a price (reasonable or otherwise).