• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I HAVE TIRED OF THE COMIC TALK

193 posts in this topic

You do know that irony is lost on the chronically stupid.

Apparently not always.

That would be what is referred to "accidental irony" and not relevant to this discussion as it usually requires the involvement of an epiphany.

I experienced an epiphany when I read your quote. Darn near knocked me out of my chair.

Like if Jim Lee came to Houston? :wishluck:

Apparently not always.

That would be what is referred to "accidental irony" and not relevant to this discussion as it usually requires the involvement of an epiphany.

I experienced an epiphany when I read your quote. Darn near knocked me out of my chair.

I've heard that called a lot of things, but never an "epiphany." That's very genteel. Did you get that from Billy Parker?

Apparently not always.

No epiphany there.

Gesundheit!

Don't start any of that Hitler nonsense with me, buddy. German humor is not funny! :mad:

Gehen Sie saugen ein Ei

Apparently not always.

No epiphany there.

I meant you would be knocked out of your chair if Jim Lee came to Houston. Man, it's just not funny when you have to explain it.

it's just not funny when you have to explain it

Don't waste your time explaining. Your audience is chronically stupid, remember?