• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I HAVE TIRED OF THE COMIC TALK

193 posts in this topic

DIGGLER YOU BEST GET THAT MESS OUT OF MY THREAD OR I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE MODERATING GROUP WHICH WILL SMITE THEE WITH FURIOUS ANGER FOR TAKING MY OFF TOPIC THREAD ON TOPIC AND THE ANSWER IS NO BY THE WAY SORRY DOOD

UNACCEPTABLE! MY MESS IS GOOD MESS! MODS NOTIFIED!

:roflmao:

Hello, Housekeeping, several more wet blankets, please. Thank you.

Random, thy name is Sal.

Pass the pipe.

O SNAP I WISH SOMEONE WOULD PASS THE KOUCHIE OR DUTCHIE OR WHATEVER THE HECK THAT KID IS SAYING ON TO THE LEFT HAND SIDE PROVIDED I WAS TO THE LEFT OF THE GUY PASSING IT WOULD SUCK TO BE TO THAT DUDES IMMEDIATE RIGHT BECAUSE BY THE TIME IT GETS TO YOU ITS ALL COVERED IN SPIT ON THE END ON ACCOUNT OF SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PROPER AND YOU GOT TO PINCH YOUR FINGERS OVER THE END TO KEEP FROM GETTING THAT ISH ALL OVER YOUR OWN MOUTH WHICH OF COURSE REDUCES THE ENJOYMENT FACTOR SLIGHTLY BUT PERHAPS THIS IS A BIT MORE INFORMATION THAN I SHOULD BE DISCLOSING JUST MAKE IT KNOWN THAT THE ABOVE IS WHAT I READ OR HAD A FRIEND TELL ME ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

BLOCKED. POOF.

end?

i'm doing it wrong then. my pants have been off the whole time.

Ditto. I told the pizza man to leave cause I couldn't get to the door.