• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed. New Thread starts Friday

72 posts in this topic

This is original art by me, it represents a boardie being "dumped on" by his boss.

On a 3x5 sticky. Gel pen.

SU1HMDAwOTQtMjAxMDAzMTctMTE0NC5q-1.jpg

Priceless

Is this the slabbed sig series turd variant? :wishluck:

This is modeled after the typical Marvel building edge fight scene we see alot of .... Brilliant , just brilliant

This is original art by me, it represents a boardie being "dumped on" by his boss.

Priceless

This is modeled after the typical Marvel building edge fight scene we see alot of .... Brilliant , just brilliant

Yeah, all it's missing is the flag pole. You can't ask for everything in a sketch though.

Priceless

Id be afraid to..that first poop is nearly as big as the guys head! :fear:

I think I know who this is since a certain board member has mentioned a few times how much his boss treats him poorly. The beard was a big help.

The style of turd is very reminisent of Picasso's Guernica. The last turd is symbolic of the statue of liberty and a heart touching statement on freedom. A masterpiece!

I think the heroes need more pockets hm and an evil cockaroach to give it that tension. Man all that on a Marvel 70th blank would be the ticket... it would blow that junky Action book out of the water at Heritage for sure.

Freebie #1: buy the serb deads and you get a free signed george romero one sheet poster.

Freebie #2: buy the serb deads and get the 28 Days Later GN Aftermath.

Feebie #3: buy the Walking Dead 50, get 28 Days Later 1 & 2 of the ongoing series.

Freebie #1: buy the serb deads and you get a free signed george romero one sheet poster.

Freebie #2: buy the serb deads and get the 28 Days Later GN Aftermath.

Feebie #3: buy the Walking Dead 50, get 28 Days Later 1 & 2 of the ongoing series.

i dont if selling dead serbs is legal on the boards, they wont even fit in a priority box either :shrug: