• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charisma Carpenter June 2004 Playboy Sig Series For Sale

21 posts in this topic

This is a newstand edition with two inserts noted on the label. CGC's new slab is THICK to handle old Playboy mags. My price includes shipping and insurance. Paypal preferred but all forms of legal currency accepted! Trades considered too!

$150

20100322173610_00001.jpg

This is a good deal don. When you consider grading 30.00, the autograph fee 25.00, the cost of the book 25.00 (thats right this one is expensive because apparently demand outstrips supply), return shipping from CGC 15.00. This book would cost atleast 95.00 to recreate. But then again you would have to get a caw, a facilitator, and a convention that Chrisma is at to recreate it oh and then you would have to find a raw unsigned copy of this book.

This is a good deal don. When you consider grading 30.00, the autograph fee 25.00, the cost of the book 25.00 (thats right this one is expensive because apparently demand outstrips supply), return shipping from CGC 15.00. This book would cost atleast 95.00 to recreate. But then again you would have to get a caw, a facilitator, and a convention that Chrisma is at to recreate it oh and then you would have to find a raw unsigned copy of this book.

$40 for the mag! :cry:

Slabbing playboys seems weirder than slabbing comics

You really need to see the insides again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.......

Whoa.. Im spent

You really need to see the insides again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.......

Whoa.. Im spent

Hence the reason why few are 9.8s! :devil:

Whoa.. Im spent

:roflmao:

Whoa.. Im spent

That's what the internet is for! :makepoint:

(also a big reason why Playboy may quit traditional publishing)

They already skipped a month last year and had a July/August issue complete with two Playmates.

Was really hoping to move this today as I'm sitting here in the hospital with my wife as she's about to undergo a radio frequency ablation. (Heart surgery)

Help me pay for the hospital!

Moving to the marketplace listings I guess :(

I hope everything goes well with the surgery. :wishluck:

Thanks!

It's not a seriously invasive surgery and it's kinda hard to explain what it is but at least she'll be better! I don't know what I'd do without her! :luhv:

Whoa.. Im spent

That's what the internet is for! :makepoint:

(also a big reason why Playboy may quit traditional publishing)

They already skipped a month last year and had a July/August issue complete with two Playmates.

Playboy magazine: Because you can't take the internet to the bathroom with you. :banana:

I have it on my phone, but when you've done what you're doing as many times as I have, the screen on the phone isn't big enough.

Grandma always told me I would go blind from it. I figured I'd just stop when I needed glasses.

I've been wearing glasses for a looooooooong time now.

Luckily she was wrong about the hairy palms. hm