• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need funds now - High Grade GA for sale

37 posts in this topic

UR BOOOKS LUK GRATE. BUT EYE HALF KNOW MONEY WRITE NOW.

WUD U TAK A ACT SHUN 1 IN TRAYDE? I LIV N YEMAN. WEE CUD DOO TH

DEALE AT MYE HOUS.

action1reprint.jpg

LMK

i GOT THAT UNE TO. I USES IT IN DE TOYLET CUZ I RUN OUT OF PAYPER. IS CHIPPER TWO USE PAYPER I GOTS AND NOT GOW BY SUM FRUM STOAR

I KIN SENDE U MOORE PAYPER FOR TOYLET FOR NO $. SENDE MEE SHIP PIN

MONEE AND I CEND YOU PAYPER.

I'm trying to see if I can get a copy of auction for the glass holder shaped like a camel, that someone used to post on Ebay for April Fool's.

You could only pay in Dinars and the camel was fashioned to hold a man's...umm...the lower part of your private parts ...it was a cooler;)

Yes I am nuts, but this was really an auction.

I wish I knew how to save that stuff.

I HAVE CAMEL HOLDER FUR SELL TO. YU WANT I THRU IN FREE WIT FURST PERCHAISE.

I need one in a different shape;)

O TWO BAD. I SELLED THAT UNE TO MY CUZIN CUZ SHE HAD SAIM PROBLUM YU GOT

hm

Would she trade it for an Amazing Fantasy 15?

I can shred it for her, if it's easier for her to read that way;)

DUS THAT MADE THEM MOAR RARER? NOT TWO MANNY SHRED BUUKS. BUT SHE DONT READ. SHE NOT SO LEETERIT AN EDIKATED LYKE ME.

\

I SAIL them that way a Lot;)

UR BOOOKS LUK GRATE. BUT EYE HALF KNOW MONEY WRITE NOW.

WUD U TAK A ACT SHUN 1 IN TRAYDE? I LIV N YEMAN. WEE CUD DOO TH

DEALE AT MYE HOUS.

action1reprint.jpg

LMK

i GOT THAT UNE TO. I USES IT IN DE TOYLET CUZ I RUN OUT OF PAYPER. IS CHIPPER TWO USE PAYPER I GOTS AND NOT GOW BY SUM FRUM STOAR

I KIN SENDE U MOORE PAYPER FOR TOYLET FOR NO $. SENDE MEE SHIP PIN

MONEE AND I CEND YOU PAYPER.

JEST KUM WID DEM WEN U BRINGED DE COINZ TWO BY MY FUNEE BUUKS.

I'm trying to see if I can get a copy of auction for the glass holder shaped like a camel, that someone used to post on Ebay for April Fool's.

You could only pay in Dinars and the camel was fashioned to hold a man's...umm...the lower part of your private parts ...it was a cooler;)

hm

DUS THAT MADE THEM MOAR RARER? NOT TWO MANNY SHRED BUUKS. BUT SHE DONT READ. SHE NOT SO LEETERIT AN EDIKATED LYKE ME.

\

I BYED THESE UNE FRUM U. IS MY FAVURATE. I LIK TWO SMEL IT

GL1.jpg

hm

\

I BYED THESE UNE FRUM U. IS MY FAVURATE. I LIK TWO SMEL IT

GL1.jpg

I'm glad you liked it, Andrew barbequed it specially for you...(I got it from him;)

:takeit: (to all)

O THANCK YU. PLESE COME TWO MY HOWSE WIT DE SAKS OF COINZ. MY HOWSE IS DA UNE WIT DE BLEW SHUDERS. WEL, DEY AR BLEW ON UNE WINDOE. DE UDDERS ARE NOT DERE. HA HA. I NEEDE TO PUTE DEM ON SO MY HOWSE LUUK PRETTIE. I LEVE DA BUUKS IN THE CLENE TRACH CAN - DA UNE WID FLYS ON IT AN DE DOGGY POOP. NOW I BY MY CAPTAIN AMERIKA 25 WIT DAT GUY

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Funniest Sales Thread Ever.

O THANCK YU. PLESE COME TWO MY HOWSE WIT DE SAKS OF COINZ. MY HOWSE IS DA UNE WIT DE BLEW SHUDERS. WEL, DEY AR BLEW ON UNE WINDOE. DE UDDERS ARE NOT DERE. HA HA. I NEEDE TO PUTE DEM ON SO MY HOWSE LUUK PRETTIE. I LEVE DA BUUKS IN THE CLENE TRACH CAN - DA UNE WID FLYS ON IT AN DE DOGGY POOP. NOW I BY MY CAPTAIN AMERIKA 25 WIT DAT GUY

Where did the cows go?

Where did the cows go?

THE COWS AR MY CUMPANYON. ITZ DE ONLY THINK THAT MY DADDY LEFT ME. SHE IS ALSO MY CUZIN. BUT HOW DID YU NO DAT I HAD A CUZIN? MAY BE SHE NO YU?

Where did the cows go?

THE COWS AR MY CUMPANYON. ITZ DE ONLY THINK THAT MY DADDY LEFT ME. SHE IS ALSO MY CUZIN. BUT HOW DID YU NO DAT I HAD A CUZIN? MAY BE SHE NO YU?

Is she a kissin' cousin? or did you mean Cuisine?

Where did the cows go?

Is she a kissin' cousin? or did you mean Cuisine?

i CANT AFORD FANCIE FROZEN FUUD. MY CUZIN IS NOT GUUD KISSING CUZ SHE HAS NO LIPS AND A TUNG THATS 2 FEET LONG.

has the green lantern been pressed?

What do you think it would grade out at with professional pressing?

thanks

Joe

Pressed? Pressed to what? (shrug)

OH U thinnk the boook mite has bean restoarred? :o

Inn dat cas : WARNNIN This tread mite knot bee on thee leveal do two restorashun? :headbang: