• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hate USPS!

15 posts in this topic

I have never been so irritated in my entire life. I want to throw my chair out the darn window.

I have a house in PA - and never have a problem with mail there getting delivered.

I also have an apartment in Alabama. I rarely have anything shipped to my apartment in Bama. But I have had 3 important packages shipped to me at my apartment this year.

My apartment complex is not gated and my apartment has a door to an outside breezeway on the first floor. Very simple and easy to get to my door.

I have had 3 packages delivered this years and every single darn time I wait for them in the afternoon. Keep checking USPS.com only to see the status pop up "Attempted Delivery, Notice Left" AND I WAS HOME and no delivery was attempted and no notice was left. And every stinking time I have to take time out of my work day to go pick up the stupid package!

What gives? Should I complain at the post office??? :mad:

i had a similar problem a while back, i spoke to my postal worker and gave them my #

now she calls me when she has a package for me and im not answering the door.

in turn , i make sure i take care of her come christmas time

i had a similar problem a while back, i spoke to my postal worker and gave them my #

Your package arrived today. That was fast. What exactly are you slipping that postal worker come Christmas time?

Your package arrived today. That was fast. What exactly are you slipping that postal worker come Christmas time?

:shy:

Yule log?

Does your complex have a place where all mail goes or does the mailman deliver to ever single apartment?

Both. Have a community mailbox wall but the USPS delivery person used to always deliver to my door. If you see my complex it is so simple its silly to deliver to my door. And my box mail box is too small at the community wall.

Yule log?

:whistle:

if you have a community mail area, then the PO carrier treats it as such and doesn't deliver to each individual apt... that is typically their policy, though I am sure if you spoke to the postmaster, he could make other arrangements...

the "attempted delivery, not at home" is standard for a box too big to fit in a lock box at your apt complex

Does your complex have a place where all mail goes or does the mailman deliver to ever single apartment?

Both. Have a community mailbox wall but the USPS delivery person used to always deliver to my door. If you see my complex it is so simple its silly to deliver to my door. And my box mail box is too small at the community wall.

Maybe there is a sub or new driver on the route?

hm I know my mailman does over 250 drops a day so running to the door at an apartment complex would be time consuming.If you want door service have them sent with a signature required or maybe use Fed ex.

Government cut backs, lol, I would rather pick it up at the post office instead of it sitting at your door step like UPS does.

Yule log?

rifleman.jpg