• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am bored somebody entertain me, please

51 posts in this topic

how am I doing so far hm

:golfclap:

Just talked to a Texan who told me Gator was setting up in SD, and get this, Gator bringing a full compliment of silver bronze with 1.00 bunks, I mean books, :acclaim:

What you trying to muscle in on my territory? :tonofbricks:

B

there will be NO $1.00 book in SDCC :makepoint:

Well,

Gator?

Misleading thread title, Mods notified. :sumo:

If you knew who you wanted to entertain you why waste the reading time of other potential entertaining type folks looking for lonely, bored, breadstick armed comic people to entertain.

Too much Biel, not enough Alba....

jessica-alba.jpg

I take it back,...there's no such thing as "too much Biel"....but Alba can join. :)

I like Biel better than Alba 2c

Let the hate mail begin lol

Jessica Biel is even hotter in person. :baiting:
How would you know? :baiting:

Because I've been shoulder to shoulder with her.

:baiting:

Do you have proof? :baiting:

No need to have proof. You either believe or don't.

It was nothing special but she is really nice and friendly & is sooo good looking. I never though anything of her before that day. We were standing together at the Genius Bar at the Santa Monica 3rd St. Promenade Apple Store a couple years back. Suede jacket, tight blue jeans, and boots and hardly any makeup. :luhv:

She had a female assistant with her that I would rate at a '5'. Guess she makes her look even better. lol

Jessica Biel is even hotter in person. :baiting:
How would you know? :baiting:

Because I've been shoulder to shoulder with her.

:baiting:

Do you have proof? :baiting:

No need to have proof. You either believe or don't.

It was nothing special but she is really nice and friendly & is sooo good looking. I never though anything of her before that day. We were standing together at the Genius Bar at the Santa Monica 3rd St. Promenade Apple Store a couple years back. Suede jacket, tight blue jeans, and boots and hardly any makeup. :luhv:

She had a female assistant with her that I would rate at a '5'. Guess she makes her look even better. lol

Ok,I believe you :applause: