• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6.5 Longboxes of Dirt Cheap DC must go: RECAP on page 28: 20-30% DISCOUNTS!

299 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Hey guys, it's been a while (been super busy with work and writing a book, so not a lot of free time). Another project I'm in the middle of is swapping out my old longboxes for the new comic drawers. A big part of that project is getting rid of about half of my collection that no longer fits.

This time around, it's all DC all the time! Mostly copper to modern, there might be a stray bronze lot or two. I will try to note the general condition of each lot, but generally they will be at the higher end of mid-grade/lower end of high grade (i.e.: 7.0-9.0ish). There are obviously exceptions, but that's what you'll generally find here.

I intended to sell these off long ago in a VCC, scanned most of them, but circumstances dictated that I miss the VCCs, so they went unsold. I'm going to try listing a bunch of these (mostly in lots of one sort or another), see if I can move a bunch of them. I'm hoping to move around half of my 6 longboxes of DC books this time around. I'll be going from A-Z for the most part, so not many surprises there unless I miss something along the way. I'll be posting 'what's left' lists each day I list books.

Pricing: As most of my past customers know, most of my books will be 50% off guide or lower. Some much lower. I'll ballpark grade any that don't have big scans (especially bigger lots) since there are so many of them, but if you'd like me to look closer, just holler. If I miss something major when your books arrive, I'll make good on it however you like. I've never had someone go away unhappy and I'm not going to start now.

Shipping: Actual cost, you pick the method you like. International is fine, same rules apply though and can be hefty (which you likely already know). Once the sale is over, I'll PM you the invoice, you can give me your address and method of shipping and I'll get you a shipping price.

No probation rejects, no whiners. Feel free to threadkrap all you like and I'll likely throw in some free stuff here and there to keep ya's honest. Maybe a contest or two, who da hellz knows?

Books to come!

Recap from Days 1-4 here!

Contest #1: Pick the final point spread and winner of the Butler/Duke NCAA Championship game and get a $20 credit in this sales thread. Your guess must be posted publicly in this thread BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE SECOND HALF in order to qualify. To clarify: you must pick the winner and how many points they will win by. If there are no exact winners, then the person closest will get free shipping for anything they buy.

I'll post a notice when time has expired to get your guess in. GO!

BTW, I'm logging these guesses as they come in, so going forward: editing your initial guess won't get you anywhere!

is my edit valid? :wishluck:

Duke by seven.

Damn International contestants :censored:

Just kidding, it's all good ;)

Hey, I'm just trying to cut the shipping charges in half...

Go, Devils! :wishluck:

TIMES UP! Good luck to everyone who entered!

Here are all the guesses:

cloudofwit - Butler by 3

shortstack comics - Butler by 12

fireboy - Duke by 4

Boboset - Duke by 6

sakaridis - Duke by 7

paperheart - Duke by 8

thehumantorch - Duke by 12

bullseye - Duke by 15

Batman Lot #1 (5 Books) - 9.2ish Average: Your Price: $5.00 :news:SOLD to Snake Eyes!

Includes the following issues:

The Many Deaths of Batman (John Byrne)

Batman/Green Arrow: The Poison Tomorrow (UPC sticker on cover)

Batman Year Two TPB

Batman Returns Prestige

Batman Returns Newsstand

BatmanLot01-Annuals.jpg

Batman Lot #2: LOTDK (46 Books) - 9.2ish Average: Your Price: $12.00 :news:SOLD to Hillbill @20% OFF!

Includes the following issues: 1(x4), 2-14, 16-24, 26-28, 31-42, 50, 62-63, Annual 1-2. 8 of the issues have UPC stickers on them (11, 16-17, 22, 26-27, 37, 39), so consider those readers. All are unread.

BatmanLot02-LOTDK.jpg