• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG SHOW AND TELL! JUMBO 9 - FINEST IN EXISTENCE?!?!?!

90 posts in this topic

what was the price?

31K.

:o

agreed; i just WAS NOT going over 30 for the book.

I would have thought 29,900 would have pushed you south of it

Going over this thread. I have a Jumbo # 9 also . It's a good + copy. Looks great except tape neatly inside spine , no resto that I've seen or know of. Scarce book like you say though . Being a Lou Fine / Eisner cover collector, I looked awhile for one. Bought one a few years back . Great book . :cloud9:

Definitely a scarcy :-)

How about Jumbo 31 - Gerber 9

I have one as shown in my photobucket. The guy I beat out in ebay apparantly wanted it from me and he told me he had like 3 or 4 copies. One was CGC, which is the 4.0 as its the only graded copy on census and the other 2 or 3 were PGX graded.

Anybody else have one in possession?

My #30 is probably a FN+ to F/VF grade. It's the best one I have ever seen. Those early Jumbos, probably between issues 1 to 50 are just so hard to get in high grade. I find it to be the toughest title in Fiction House for high grade copies on early issues for each title.