• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: STRANGE TALES 135 CGC 9.4 (1st Nick Fury) - SOLD!!!!

39 posts in this topic

It's a Marvel SA semi key that's quickly becoming a key, if it's not already.

Ed

Does anyone know why CGC notes it as 1st appearence of nick fury, agent of shield? Shouldn't it read something like "Nick Fury becomes agent of shield"? (shrug)

I mean, Tec 38 says first Robin( Grayson) and then Tales of the teen titans 44 says Grayson becomes Nightwing as opposed to 1st Nightwing.

Awesome book though (worship)

Thanks for all the PMs, one of the main themes to no surprise is price. Having replied to the PMs in a similar fashion I am open to discussing time payment options as I would really like the book to go into someone's collection as it has resided in mine for all this time and I understand that it may take some time to raise the capital.

As always feel free to post or PM me with questions.

Thanks again,

Jason

Thanks for all the PMs, one of the main themes to no surprise is price. Having replied to the PMs in a similar fashion I am open to discussing time payment options as I would really like the book to go into someone's collection as it has resided in mine for all this time and I understand that it may take some time to raise the capital.

As always feel free to post or PM me with questions.

Thanks again,

Jason

$10 a week for 500 weeks? :wishluck:

I feel the same way...I was the underbidder.... :(

I was the waaaaay underbidder. lol Think I only had a tracking bid on it, and then decided I probably needed to make the house payment instead. I bought the 9.0 on Heritage on Sunday instead for 1/8th of the price.

You got a sweet deal on that book... I was watching that one...

^^

Almost dealt exclusively with boardies on this one and thanks to them all for the PMs and the discussion, just told Steve I was happy that this is going to a good home and while I was proud to be the owner for the past few decades, I'm sure he'll treat her well.

I still have a nice (though not this nice) raw copy and a HUGE poster sized hi Rez print that Shin (thanks man) made for me if I decided to sell. lol

Wish Steve nothing but the best with the book, I'm sure he'll appreciate and profit from it as well.

Jason

All I can say is WOW :applause:

As a old school/old time collector, I find prices like this unbelievable, but just goes to show how much the hobby has matured and grown, especially in the last 10 years. And what a fantastic hobby it is!!

Congrats to buyer and seller