• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Just Certified a Second New Mutants 98 in 9.9

452 posts in this topic

This is the latest "Nigerian" scam. It is so rampant that the Bars in Canada and America have sent out alerts.

:eek: Nigerians are a crafty bunch.

A little more info about the Nigerian scam,I use to laugh about it until I found out by watching America`s Most Wanted that the guy who started is from Nigeria and a college grad from Nigeria,he came over here to the US and made over a million dollars,this shows there are a lot of gullable people and the sad thing was he gotaway with it, he took off back to Nigeria and now is on America`s Most Wanted .

Payback for colonialism is a beeeeyotch.

Then why did he pick America instead of the UK, or France?

Oh wait, slavery doh!

Um.

Slavery was a pretty worldwide practice until the early 1800's.

In the UK, for example, slavery wasn't outlawed until 1833.

I knew it. *spooning* leads to *forking* and...well...everyone knows *forking* leads to *knifing*.

:cry:

Forking, FTW! :banana:

This is the latest "Nigerian" scam. It is so rampant that the Bars in Canada and America have sent out alerts.

A little more info about the Nigerian scam,I use to laugh about it until I found out by watching America`s Most Wanted that the guy who started is from Nigeria and a college grad from Nigeria,he came over here to the US and made over a million dollars,this shows there are a lot of gullable people and the sad thing was he gotaway with it, he took off back to Nigeria and now is on America`s Most Wanted .

Oh wait, slavery doh!

Um.

Yes, but did America colonize Africa was faux question :preach:

Oh wait, slavery doh!

Um.

No, but America is part of a western hegemony that ultimately benefited from the age of imperialism.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Oh wait, slavery doh!

Um.

No, but America is part of a western hegemony that ultimately benefited from the age of imperialism.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

lol

Oh wait, slavery doh!

Um.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

20 points for the correct usage of the word "hegemony."

...and along came a third New Mutants #98 in 9.9 Signature Series. :eek:

Wait can you hear that......................it's the original buyer of the 9.9 crying his OFF! :cry:

:roflmao:

But I'm sure he had talked to a few experts before the purchase who reassured him, "You will never see another 9.9 again. Better grab it now!"

Wait can you hear that......................it's the original buyer of the 9.9 crying his OFF! :cry:

But I'm sure he had talked to a few experts before the purchase who reassured him, "You will never see another 9.9 again. Better grab it now!"

A SS should be worth what? 15K?

WHOAAAAA!!

Had me worried there for a moment. I thought you were asking me rates on something else and made a mistake with a space.

If the Blue Label 9.9 went for $12K, I would think a signed copy will be around this level - maybe a tiny bit higher.

I still wouldn't buy any of them.

WHOAAAAA!!

Had me worried there for a moment. I thought you were asking me rates on something else and made a mistake with a space.

If the Blue Label 9.9 went for $12K, I would think a signed copy will be around this level - maybe a tiny bit higher.

I wouldn't buy any of them either.

WHOAAAAA!!

I wouldn't buy any of them either.
9.9 haters. lol

If it's SS, that means someone actually paid good money for Liefeld to sign it because he charges to sign this book. :screwy:

The only thing I'd pay him for is to be the catcher for our Jarts team. hm