• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone error pin

8 posts in this topic

After inspecting the exclusives for next weeks show I came across this error pin. The factory skipped the black printing process. This happens 1 out of about 200 or so pins in an order.

So far I have kept all these error pins. However, if someone is interested in this one the cost is $30. If no one is interested I will hang onto it.

The error is on the right.

bonepins.jpg

After inspecting the exclusives for next weeks show I came across this error pin. The factory skipped the black printing process. This happens 1 out of about 200 or so pins in an order.

So far I have kept all these error pins. However, if someone is interested in this one the cost is $30. If no one is interested I will hang onto it.

The error is on the right.

bonepins.jpg

How cool Buck! I love these new Bone pins. I'm sure you'll have a sell out on these. Congrats on these!

How cool Buck! I love these new Bone pins. I'm sure you'll have a sell out on these. Congrats on these!

I already sold my share. The remaining pins will only be availble at the Cartoon Books booth. They have been great to work with on this project.