• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I saw Kick A$$ tonight...

151 posts in this topic

IT WAS AMAZING. The story, the acting, and the violence were pretty spot on. I never read the book so I went in with no expectations, but oh my God, it was epic. I wish I could shake every single person I see and scream "KICK WAS AMAZING!!!" because it was. You will laugh, you might cry, and you will enjoy this movie**. I'm pretty jaded when it comes to comic book movies, but this was *epic*.

Also, Big Daddy does sound like Batman...but not Christian Bale Batman. And it is really, really fracking funny.

**If you do not enjoy this movie, thats cool too. But you are dead to me. :foryou:

IT WAS AMAZING. The story, the acting, and the violence were pretty spot on. I never read the book so I went in with no expectations, but oh my God, it was epic. I wish I could shake every single person I see and scream "KICK WAS AMAZING!!!" because it was. You will laugh, you might cry, and you will enjoy this movie**. I'm pretty jaded when it comes to comic book movies, but this was *epic*.

Also, Big Daddy does sound like Batman...but not Christian Bale Batman. And it is really, really fracking funny.

**If you do not enjoy this movie, thats cool too. But you are dead to me. :foryou:

based on this boardie review, I'm gonna go see it most definitely.

I don't like what they did with Medusa. She's supposed to be unbearably ugly, but I found myself thinking I'd actually hit it. hm

I've seen uglier chicks at the DMV.

Is it out in theaters yet?

Is it out in theaters yet?

Comes out next Friday. I got advanced screening tickets.

I don't like what they did with Medusa. She's supposed to be unbearably ugly, but I found myself thinking I'd actually hit it. hm

Cool story bro.

Cool story bro.

lol

"Trash of the Titans" is in another movie review :blahblah: thread.

Oh, sorry. I was having a flashback.

Back on topic. I'm really looking forward to seeing Kickass.

"Trash of the Titans" is in another movie review :blahblah: thread.

Oh, sorry. I was having a flashback.

Back on topic. I'm really looking forward to seeing Kickass.

I joked that we would see Release The Kraken if we didn't get a seat for Kick . I want to see if it happens to be better then Battlefield Earth.

You kill me BL

My favorite post of the day....by far.

Both Kingsley and I have Sunday off after the the Boston con Saturday. No plans so I'll have to take her to see this.

Just be aware the movie comes out next Friday and not two days from now.