• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few really nice high grade early SA Marvels

15 posts in this topic

Hey gang, looking to sell a few really nice SA Marvels. I am flexible with payment terms and will cover all shipping. Feel free to PM with questions. Some of the books I may not have scans of yet (and I'm on the road this weekend) but I can get scans to you Monday when I get home.

Avengers #4 CGC 9.2 c/ow pages. Nice clean book with a few spine stress keeping the book out of high grade. There is a date stamp above caps head. 12 Month GPA @ $9825. Asking $9250.

Scan upcoming.

:foryou:

Fantastic Four #26 CGC 9.6 ow pages. Really nice copy of a terrific book! If I'm not mistaken this book also features the 3rd or 4th appearance of Captain America in the new Marvel Universe (the book came out 2 months after Avengers #4). Just a killer copy. Book was pressed. Not much sales data on this book and this might be a rather optimistic sale. GPA has only one recorded sale @ $24,200. Because there is sparse sales data for this book I'm open to reasonable (and conservative) offers but will simply list an asking price of $19,500 to conform to board rules.

FF26-50p.jpg

Avengers #4 CGC 9.2 c/ow pages. Nice clean book with a few spine stress keeping the book out of high grade. There is a date stamp above caps head. 12 Month GPA @ $9825. Asking $9250.

Scan upcoming.

Good Gravy!!

Roy, your books are just amazing.

Fantastic Four #38 CGC 9.4 ow. Another really terrific book. Thought this book had a strong shot at 9.6. It's perfect in almost every way except for some bindery chips at a few corners. No sales data on GPA since 2008 where a copy sold for $650 but there is a recent PC 9.6 copy that sold for $2950 :o. Asking $800 for this superior 9.4 copy.

FantasticFour38CGC9_4ow.jpg

Gang, that's it for now.

Nick, thanks for the props!

(worship)

Any questions feel free to PM me!

(thumbs u

Fantastic Four #26 CGC 9.6 ow pages. Really nice copy of a terrific book! If I'm not mistaken this book also features the 3rd or 4th appearance of Captain America in the new Marvel Universe (the book came out 2 months after Avengers #4). Just a killer copy. Book was pressed. Not much sales data on this book and this might be a rather optimistic sale. GPA has only one recorded sale @ $24,200. Because there is sparse sales data for this book I'm open to reasonable (and conservative) offers but will simply list an asking price of $19,500 to conform to board rules.

FF26-50p.jpg

Wow! and I mean that

FF26-50p.jpg

Wow! and I mean that

+1 (worship) One of only a few FFs that I really like.

FF26-50p.jpg

Wow! and I mean that

Double Wow!!! :o:o:o

FF26-50p.jpg

Wow! and I mean that

Double Wow!!! :o:o:o

Wow!!! Wow!!! & Wow!!!!! (worship)

This book is a beaut....If this was my book...I'd have a hard time selling this baby, it's just too nice... (worship)

Good Luck with the sale...

Scan upcoming.

Good gravy! :cloud9: