• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**A few Silver Age Marvel Slabs & a GA Cap**

32 posts in this topic

It's time to move a few things out. Standard board rules apply. :takeit: trumps over PMs. Add $10 for US Priority shipping. I will ship overseas but shipping will be more. Personal paypal, checks, and MO's are OK. :) PM me with any questions. Enjoy (thumbs u

Just got this a week ago, but I can't keep everything. Solid VG. Tiny piece of tape at the top/bottom spine (inside covers) and piece of tape over the single staple. Arrival date penciled across "M" in logo. Book is very solid. Pages supple and cream to off white. No resto.

:news:SOLD

Cap38VGraw.jpg

Cap38VGrawBC.jpg

Just got this a week ago, but I can't keep everything. Solid VG. Tiny piece of tape at the top/bottom spine (inside covers) and piece of tape over the single staple. Arrival date penciled across "M" in logo. Book is very solid. Pages supple and cream to off white. No resto.

Asking $1075.

Cap38VGraw.jpg

Cap38VGrawBC.jpg

ALERT...ALERT THIS GUY IS A CROOK....the book clearly has a price of $50.00 bucks marked on the back cover yet "Crime"time" is asking $1075.

Asking $1075.

Cap38VGraw.jpg

Cap38VGrawBC.jpg

ALERT...ALERT THIS GUY IS A CROOK....the book clearly has a price of $50.00 bucks marked on the back cover yet "Crime"time" is asking $1075.

What a crook!! There's a price tag of 10 cents on the front too!!

Asking $1075.

Cap38VGraw.jpg

Cap38VGrawBC.jpg

:juggle:

Asking $1075.

Cap38VGraw.jpg

Cap38VGrawBC.jpg

:whistle::banana::ohnoez::banana::roflmao:

Asking $1075.

Cap38VGraw.jpg

Cap38VGrawBC.jpg

keep bumpin my thread (thumbs u

Asking $1075.

Cap38VGraw.jpg

Cap38VGrawBC.jpg

All kidding aside...that is a very tuff Cap to find in any condition...one of the greatest covers ever done by Schomburg! Wish I had the sceckles doh!

Arrival date penciled across "M" in logo.

I have to say, as an art director I really like the placement of the handwritten date. I think some date marks are cool, some ruin the book, but graphically, this is really one of the better ones.

Cap38VGraw.jpg

Arrival date penciled across "M" in logo.

I have to say, as an art director I really like the placement of the handwritten date. I think some date marks are cool, some ruin the book, but graphically, this is really one of the better ones.

Cap38VGraw.jpg

(thumbs u if only it had the year on it too..