• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The forum member formerly known as "Havok"

30 posts in this topic

Nope, tron. berzerker would have been cool too. Im more of a black costume spidey kinda guy. Ill probably end up changing it to that permanently but just havnet gotten around to scanning a nice pic in yet. Itll probably stay the same after that till this board falls into history..

Berserker was THE Game!!!! I loved it! Better watch out for the Happy Dum-Dum though (that's what we used to call the bouncing head).

I thought the avatar was Berserker as well.

Reminds me of a song: "My love for you is like a truck...BER-SER-KER!" grin.gif

news.gif

Just wanted you guys to know Ive changed my username here to reflect my ebay user name so incase I do biz with anyone here we will all know who we are.

Same corny Atari 2600 tron avatar though

-John

how did you change it without losing Post total

Just wanted you guys to know Ive changed my username here to reflect my ebay user name so incase I do biz with anyone here we will all know who we are.

Hensley300...wait a minute, something familiar about your new username. Oh yeah - you're the guy who bought the Hulk #181 CGC 9.8 on eBay last year!! hi.gif

Gene

Yep, that was my wife and me. Sold aready for downpayment on a new house against my wishes but hey, we got a new house. Just had to part with it suddently and my hulk 180 as well. I miss em but easy come easy go.

Did you do okay with that sale? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif