• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL C2E2 POKER TOURNAMENT SIGN-UP THREAD!!!

61 posts in this topic

Heres the deal....

- the Game: No Limit Hold Em

- the Buy In: $100 ( covers tournament entry, pizza, pop and tap beer :grin: )

- the Start Time: Friday April 16th, no later than 9pm (2 hours after the show closes for the day)

- the Place: casa de Foster (my house :grin: ), approx. 40 min southwest of Chicago in the place know as "TORNADO ALLEY" :o :o :o ....Plainfield :grin:

- maximum # of participants: 27( 30 if we squeeze in reeeeal tight :sick: )

Sign up is very simple, if you want to play, just post :takeit: here in the thread , pay me a $100 next Friday ( at McCormick ) and you are IN (thumbs u . Directions to my house will be given out when payment is made.

As of now, there are 3 (possibly 6) seats left to be filled. First come, first served. I will update the list everyday until full, then CLOSE the thread. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me (thumbs u .

Brad

the IN list:

klozd24seven +3

Pedigreeman

Dale Roberts

Flying Donut

MWillock

MrBedrock

Foolkiller

jonjesper...on the fence; someone pull this guy over!!! (:

G.A.tor

Joel Elad.....needs a ride and hes in.....anyone give a brother a lift????? (shrug)

campued1010

Bryan91 +1

Transplant

seanfingh

HOTFLIPS

cgcworld

electricprune

Howard the Duck

Kyle Vargas ( of KV Comics, local dealer) +1

My brother and I would come as well if we could hitch a ride there and back. I will chip in gas money too.

:takeit: I'm in. I can rent a car Friday. Staying at the Swissotel and can take 3 maybe 4 depending on the rental. Bryan,if you want I can take you and your brother. LMK

all I would need is a ride to and from, then I would be in...

My car is now full, I will take Rick, Jon and Gator. You can leave any krap you don't feel like lugging at my hotel room.

:applause:

I may be able to free some people up. I will play and JJ and I will likely be running together most of the day. That may free up a seat in Brian's car. JJ or I will confirm ASAP.

I may be able to free some people up. I will play and JJ and I will likely be running together most of the day. That may free up a seat in Brian's car. JJ or I will confirm ASAP.

Is it too late to back out?

Im in tentatively as well. I got two friends who are helping me with the show, they dont play poker. If they can just hang out then yeah. Cant leave them just doing nothing.

Jeff