• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL C2E2 POKER TOURNAMENT SIGN-UP THREAD!!!

61 posts in this topic

Im in tentatively as well. I got two friends who are helping me with the show, they dont play poker. If they can just hang out then yeah. Cant leave them just doing nothing.

Jeff

I was wondering if dead money you were going to come.

I may be able to free some people up. I will play and JJ and I will likely be running together most of the day. That may free up a seat in Brian's car. JJ or I will confirm ASAP.

Is it too late to back out?

It's OK, I'm not good enough to fear.

Im in tentatively as well. I got two friends who are helping me with the show, they dont play poker. If they can just hang out then yeah. Cant leave them just doing nothing.

Jeff

Surething Jeff. Bring your friends along :)

Do you have a name of a town or is it just like Chicagoans to say everything outside of town for 2 hours is still considered Chicago?

Plainfield, just North of I-80 and I-55. I live 2 miles off the highway (thumbs u

Ok, I'm in. I can probably fit 4 comic geeks in my SUV + me, if more people need rides. Maybe me + 3 normal sized guys. Any passengers need to tolerate prior cigar and polyurethane odors.

It would be great if they could take the shuttle from the show to the Embassy Suites. If need be, you could leave anything you're bringing back in my room, and pick it up when we get back. Or bring them, and I can probably drop them off at their hotel.

Okay, if Transplant (my roommate for the weekend) is in, I'm in too (provided I can find a ride). Even if I lose I win with that Chicago deep dish pizza :cloud9:

Jim

:applause: (thumbs u

Ok, I'm in. I can probably fit 4 comic geeks in my SUV + me, if more people need rides. Maybe me + 3 normal sized guys. Any passengers need to tolerate prior cigar and polyurethane odors.

It would be great if they could take the shuttle from the show to the Embassy Suites. If need be, you could leave anything you're bringing back in my room, and pick it up when we get back. Or bring them, and I can probably drop them off at their hotel.

Its gonna be goodtimes at the Foster house on Friday :headbang:

Okay, if Transplant (my roommate for the weekend) is in, I'm in too (provided I can find a ride). Even if I lose I win with that Chicago deep dish pizza :cloud9:

Jim

Yeah. I'm getting demanding now. This better not be that crappy Giordano's. I'm a Lou Malnati's man myself.

Jim

Yeah. I'm getting demanding now. This better not be that crappy Giordano's. I'm a Lou Malnati's man myself.

No Malnati's near my place :( . We gots Aurelios (my personal fav (thumbs u ) , Giordanos, Papa Johns, Rosatis and like a dozen mom and pop places about 1 mile from my house.

Do you have a name of a town or is it just like Chicagoans to say everything outside of town for 2 hours is still considered Chicago?

:roflmao:

We call where Brad lives "BuFu Egypt."

Okay, maybe just me, but still .... :cool: