• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL C2E2 POKER TOURNAMENT SIGN-UP THREAD!!!

61 posts in this topic

:o:acclaim:

You gonna have some real whiskey for us pretentious 30-somethings, or will I have to bring a bottle myself? :cool:

Depends, you gonna be in a Jack mood????:/

meh Not pretentious enough.

I'll bring something good. I have to one-up Mwillock's vodka from the last poker night. :acclaim:

:o:acclaim:

You gonna have some real whiskey for us pretentious 30-somethings, or will I have to bring a bottle myself? :cool:

Depends, you gonna be in a Jack mood????:/

meh Not pretentious enough.

I'll bring something good. I have to one-up Mwillock's vodka from the last poker night. :acclaim:

Don't skimp. I already have something in mind that should up my game. :baiting:

Or at least be on par with the vodka. (shrug)

I'm in :takeit: (only because my wife let me). But I am driving over Friday night and going to C2E2 on Saturday only (some of us work real jobs) so you will have to PM me the address. (thumbs u

(thumbs u PM forthcoming.....

Well I didn't win but I did make it to the final table and was 6th or 7th left when my 2 pr were beat by a river flush (I was clinging on to dear life anyway would have been blinded out soon enough) but I was happy

I did finally win. I've never seen cards like that in my life, and I probably never will again. I don't know what was going on with the fives.

It seemed like if I had a five, I couldn't lose. I had pocket fives at least six times. At about 12:00 I decided I would play anything if I was holding a five.

I eventually won with a 5 and a 3 that turned into trip 3's on the river to beat a pair of aces.

Thanks to Brad for a great game and a great time. I also enjoyed meeting a bunch of cool boardies.

I did finally win. I've never seen cards like that in my life, and I probably never will again. I don't know what was going on with the fives.

It seemed like if I had a five, I couldn't lose. I had pocket fives at least six times. At about 12:00 I decided I would play anything if I was holding a five.

I eventually won with a 5 and a 3 that turned into trip 3's on the river to beat a pair of aces.

Thanks to Brad for a great game and a great time. I also enjoyed meeting a bunch of cool boardies.

:applause:

It was a great time, and I got to meet a lot of boardies that I have never even talked to on here before.

Brad thank you again for hosting the party, and organizing everything. My brother and I both had a lot of fun.

Andre thank you for getting the rental car and taking us to the game. I still can't believe that you had to pay $52 a night for parking that is just crazy.