• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can buy only 1 KEY - Which is it? SC22 or JIM 83

48 posts in this topic

Which key would that be? B&B 28? If so, I like that one but that stupid sidekick they have in it kills me. Snap snap

Yes. You can still land a 6.5 copy for $2500 or a bit less.

I just bought a 6.5!! I am pleased. From HighGradeComics.

Good choice, from a good dealer.. congrats...

Bob Storms one of THE BEST dealers out there,gotta show us pics of the book :applause:

I just bought a 6.5!! I am pleased. From HighGradeComics.

Bob is great. And I would say JIM 83 is the wya to go. SC22 will eventually settle back to where it should be. Right now as Shadroch said "flavor of the month". Great choice, and awesome book (worship)

This is what I bought! I went with a 6.5 Thor!

JIM83HIGH.jpg

Let me say both that your book looks beautiful and that I feel you made the right decision.

I am not nearly as up to par with my knowledge of SA DC's, but it does appear that SC #22 has been, I don't want to say flavor of the month, but more so the hot book for the time being. Many books will fluctuate but I honestly feel that JIM #83 has more staying-power.

If anything, SC #22 gets more of a spotlight because there were not as many successful DC characters in the SA where as JIM #83 might not get enough spotlight because Thor has to share the attention with so many other great characters.

But JIM #83 is a true classic and even more so to those who have read the early JIM stories, which are some of my personal Marvel SA tales. I kind of like the old CGC label and while it won't "add" value to your book, it looks sharp enough to do that all on its own. I mean, just look at how crisp the center of the book is.

I think you made the right decision. Congratulations on your acquisition.