• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthew Kirscht at C2E2 - Signing and Sketching

20 posts in this topic

Want to let everyone know that Matthew Kirscht (shiverbones) will be in booth 303 (Pop! Trading Pins booth) signing and sketching throughout the show. He will also have on hand an awesome selection of stuff for sale. If you haven't seen his stuff in person now is your chance.

He will be doing sketch covers for $25 a pop! :o

I think a boardie owns this one. He does a wicked Goblin also.

3885283262_f232c02012_o.jpg

Hey Matthew. I can't wait to see your other art, and I am hoping to be one of the lucky ones to get a sketch cover. :wishluck:

:) What do you have in mind?

My favorites are Superman, Venom, Cyborg Superman, Doomsday and Silver Surfer.

I would be happy with any of those, but I also really like all of the other stuff you show us that isn't even comic related.

Want to let everyone know that Matthew Kirscht (shiverbones) will be in booth 303 (Pop! Trading Pins booth) signing and sketching throughout the show. He will also have on hand an awesome selection of stuff for sale. If you haven't seen his stuff in person now is your chance.

He will be doing sketch covers for $25 a pop! :o

I think a boardie owns this one. He does a wicked Goblin also.

3885283262_f232c02012_o.jpg

that's just SICK! :cloud9: