• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #19 cover recreation

17 posts in this topic

you going to color it?...

no seriously good job!

Thanks! Actually, when I xerox these for my files I make an extra one that I give to my six-year-old daughter to color. She starts off doing a great job, but tends to lose interest. I told her the other day that I would post one if she would finish it, so maybe this will happen soon.

no seriously good job!

Thanks! Actually, when I xerox these for my files I make an extra one that I give to my six-year-old daughter to color. She starts off doing a great job, but tends to lose interest. I told her the other day that I would post one if she would finish it, so maybe this will happen soon.

Very cool!

no seriously good job!

When she does post it here...

:cloud9: