• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sal Buscema Signing Opportunity!!!!!!

127 posts in this topic

For any interested. Not sure how CGC will handle the logistics but Ernie Chan is signing at Pittsburgh. Sal and Ernie did many issues of the run together. Most notably from 210-227. Had I known I would have had Starlin sign my issue #222 and had Sal double sign it.
:applause: finally, someone i actually already have the books for! lol

Ok, I finally decided to send in my SS #4 for the Sal Buscema Sig opportunity. This is gonna be my first submission and tracking confirmed that Sean got my books on Saturday morning. Now I just gotta survive the worry till she's safe, back in my hands...lol.

Ok, I finally decided to send in my SS #4 for the Sal Buscema Sig opportunity. This is gonna be my first submission and tracking confirmed that Sean got my books on Saturday morning. Now I just gotta survive the worry till she's safe, back in my hands...lol.

Don't worry, Sean will take good care of your baby.

Don't worry. I sent in a NM copy of SS #4 as well. We can both pace around like expectant fathers until they ship back to us safely.

Don't worry. I sent in a NM copy of SS #4 as well. We can both pace around like expectant fathers until they ship back to us safely.

Ok, strength in numbers I guess...lmao. Sean is a cool dude so I'm not worried...I'm such a SS newb and he walked me through everything...filling out the invoices, prepping the books...he was a huge help along with a bunch of other SS friends I've made. I'm still gonna sweat till I have them back home...I sent in an Avengers #1 for a Stan Lee sig too.

Ok, strength in numbers I guess...lmao. Sean is a cool dude so I'm not worried...I'm such a SS newb and he walked me through everything...filling out the invoices, prepping the books...he was a huge help along with a bunch of other SS friends I've made. I'm still gonna sweat till I have them back home...I sent in an Avengers #1 for a Stan Lee sig too.

Sean is the man who got you you're new Cap 113. He does an awesome job, you're books are in good hands. (thumbs u

Sean is the man who got you you're new Cap 113. He does an awesome job, you're books are in good hands. (thumbs u

:o Well it sounds like I owe Sean even more cause I'm madly in love with my new Cap 113. (worship)

Is he reading them first?

No. He's probably just cross-checking every book to make sure that he actually worked on it. :insane:

And you should see what he's been doing to the books that people confused him with his brother. He didn't want people to be disappointed by getting a book back unsigned, so he signed those "John Buscema's Brother." :o