• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sal Buscema Signing Opportunity!!!!!!

127 posts in this topic

FYI everyone it is totally out of my hands...........so if you feel like pming me and asking me for an update..........

Well THE NEXT UPDATE I HAVE WILL BE POSTED HERE AND IN THE MASTERS THREAD.

If you PM me about it again within the next two-three weeks expect a not so pleasant response or no response at all.

Is he reading them first?

No. He's probably just cross-checking every book to make sure that he actually worked on it. :insane:

And you should see what he's been doing to the books that people confused him with his brother. He didn't want people to be disappointed by getting a book back unsigned, so he signed those "John Buscema's Brother." :o

I am just gonna start ignoring you guys

Is he reading them first?

No. He's probably just cross-checking every book to make sure that he actually worked on it. :insane:

And you should see what he's been doing to the books that people confused him with his brother. He didn't want people to be disappointed by getting a book back unsigned, so he signed those "John Buscema's Brother." :o

I am just gonna start ignoring you guys

Only fair since we've been ignoring you. :baiting:

Anthony stop trolling, i helped set this up and the books are with Sal at this very moment, the guy's pretty old we didnt go on a road trip to just crash his house so it takes time, next time you set it up, if you can, why dont you go set up another Kirkman sig opp

Hey Arjuna where have you been? (shrug)

hey bro! my job has limited my itnernet access alot and ive just not been on the boards much but i still read everything and keep up, you guys are all posting some amazing skethces!

Anthony stop trolling, i helped set this up and the books are with Sal at this very moment, the guy's pretty old we didnt go on a road trip to just crash his house so it takes time, next time you set it up, if you can, why dont you go set up another Kirkman sig opp

shut up insufficiently_thoughtful_person, I was messing with NY Comics.

lol I did not even understand what he was saying in the first place

I guess big curse words cut off the whole front of the sentence. Takes away from the point.