• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sal Buscema Signing Opportunity!!!!!!

127 posts in this topic

SAL BUSCEMA ADDED TO THE MASTERS SIGNING

With the help of Arjuna (spideyfan88) I have been able to setup a mail away signing with Sal Buscema!!!! Mr Buscema has not made any convention appearances over the last few years so I am quite excited at this opportunity!

COST

Sal Buscema Signature---------$10

SAL BUSCEMA DEADLINE

Friday 5/14-------You have 1 month people!

STAN LEE DEADLINE

Friday 5/14-------Applies to Stan Lee solo sigs or Buscema/Lee combo books.

Same Masters Rules

$5 Prep Fee.

$3 Special Color Request Fee.

PM or Email me questions.

Thanks Guys!

Sean

If you have a book with me RIGHT now for the Masters YOU need to tell me you want to add Sal Buscema.

It is impossible to get me Romita/Simon books to be combined with Sal Buscema because their signings are this weekend.

The books will be mailed to Mr. Buscema AFTER the Stan Lee signing May 25th.

Thanks!

Sean

awesome awesome awesome!!!!!! Like Sean said i've been in contact many times and Sal will no longer do shows, so it is a great oppurtunity, and it opens a whole bunch of books to get signed that you might not of thought you have been the best, for example books in Sal's 100+ issue run on the Incredible Hulk to be signed by Stan or his 8 year run on Spectacular Spider-man

Sal broke into the industry as an inker mostly for his brother John Buscema so if you had a Silver Surfer 4 he inked that baby, but he did a lot of Inking for Romita as well.

joey which of the hulks run you think is the best cover with Sal?

Thats a tough one, so many good covers.

He did the interior art for issue 200 with Joe Stantin

Issue 212 was the first constrictor.

Issues 196 and 197

I am partial to anything from 194 to 230's since that was when I was buying these books directly from the spinner racks. He did not do many covers during this time but the interior art was great, especially the issue he did with Ernie Chan.

You guys think having him sign an X-Men #66 would be a good idea? Its one of my favorite covers and he did the pencils for it. I also have a SS #4...decisions decisions. lol.
if its one of your favorites, i say do it... doesnt matter what others think 2c

You guys think having him sign an X-Men #66 would be a good idea? Its one of my favorite covers and he did the pencils for it. I also have a SS #4...decisions decisions. lol.
if its one of your favorites, i say do it... doesnt matter what others think 2c

Thanks Fred, I appreciate the words of wisdom. :headbang: