• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC & RAW GOLDEN AGE CLASSIC COVERS, GGA, AND FICTION HOUSE!

538 posts in this topic

Here are the books have SOLD so far(this doesn't include Sale Pending transactions):

Fight 3 CGC 8.0

Fight 9 CGC 7.5

Fight 31 CGC 6.5

Fight 40 CGC 8.5 D Copy

Fight 65 - Okajima

Fight 86

Rangers 5 CGC 7.5

Rangers 12 CGC 8.0

Mystery Comics 2 CGC 7.0

Jumbo 11 CGC 7.5 Rockford

Jumbo 31

Batman 98 CGC 8.0

Here are the book that are still available for sale:

Fight 10 CGC 7.5 - $400

Fight 34 CGC 9.4 - $5000

Real Life 3 CGC 8.0 - $5000

Red Dragon 7 CGC 7.5 - $3000

Fight 30 CGC 8.5 - $1500

Fight 45 CGC 9.0 - $350

Thrilling 41 CGC 7.0 - $2000

Jumbo 14 CGC 8.0 - $1200

Jumbo 28 CGC 8.5 - $1000

Jumbo 29 CGC 9.2 - $2000

Jumbo 42 CGC 8.5 - $600

Jumbo 44 CGC 9.0 - $750

Jumbo 46 CGC 8.0 - $500

Jumbo 159 CGC 8.5 - $375

Ghost 2 CGC 8.0 - $2000

Batman 94 CGC 8.0 - $400

Batman 97 CGC 7.0 - $375

Exciting 34 CGC 5.0 - $500

Thanks for the tip! Will get to raw books soon that are available.....in the meantime, thanks on all the comments people left on the thread! Some went so far to even PM me to say this is the best sales thread they have ever seen on the boards.(Though I personally doubt that claim, but I'm sure there are millionaires out there who have posted better threads with more expensive books than little old me! ha ha)

EXCITING COMICS #34 CGC 5.0 OW/W PAGES

CGC MURDERED THIS BOOK AND CLAIMED THE INTERIOR FRONT COVER HAD WATER STAINING(ONLY CGC NOTES ON THIS BOOK)

IT IS COLOR BLEEDING!!!!(TRUST ME, I KNOW THE INS AND OUTS OF THIS BOOK)

BOOK IS STRUCTURALLY A 9.0/9.2 WITH THE DEEPEST RED COLORS AND GLOSS YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE. RARE ISSUE - $500

Exciting34front.jpg

Exciting34back.jpg

I already argued with CGC about it. They won't budge. Believe me, when I got it back, I was like a volcano and called down there like no tomorrow. I expected at lowest VF- 7.5 overall or better.

It's a waste, money, and energy with them. The color bleeding is very red from the cover of course and the paper is very dry and feels the same as the rest of the book. It's not wet in any way and to me that proves water never got near the book. CGC simply doesn't want to admit their mistake.

They wear latex gloves so there's no way for them to feel the paper so they just used their eyes and said, "oh, this is a stain!"

I've dealt with enough books where you know and I know if a book was affected by water at some point in time even after the page(s) dries up, it's a dead giveaway.

I already argued with CGC about it. They won't budge.

It's a waste, money, and energy with them. The color bleeding is very red from the cover of course and the paper is very dry and feels the same as the rest of the book. It's not wet in any way and to me that proves water never got near the book. CGC simply doesn't want to admit their mistake.

They wear latex gloves so there's no way for them to feel the paper so they just used their eyes and said, "oh, this is a stain!"

I've dealt with enough books where you know and I know if a book was affected by water at some point in time even after the page(s) dries up, it's a dead giveaway.

you know, that red dragon looks a little water-stained; you should sell it to me at my pm offer.

EXCITING COMICS #34 CGC 5.0 OW/W PAGES

CGC MURDERED THIS BOOK AND CLAIMED THE INTERIOR FRONT COVER HAD WATER STAINING(ONLY CGC NOTES ON THIS BOOK)

IT IS COLOR BLEEDING!!!!(TRUST ME, I KNOW THE INS AND OUTS OF THIS BOOK)

BOOK IS STRUCTURALLY A 9.0/9.2 WITH THE DEEPEST RED COLORS AND GLOSS YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE. RARE ISSUE - $500

Exciting34front.jpg

Exciting34back.jpg

Got a bigger scan of this book ??

Red Dragon I will do 10% off for you BP since you are a good customer! Otherwise that's very generous and can't budge anymore on an awesome classic cover :-) Plus - don't forget, has all important White Pages

Hey I'm 6'1" and I can see scan fine he he :grin:

I'm putting up a Fight 21 at some point today :-)

Is the Fight 21 cgc graded?

Any hint on a time to post it?

:popcorn:

Hi Kelly!

It's not CGC graded, but it comes from the same collection I got books from over 5 years ago from Amawalk, NY where the Jumbo 28, 42, and 46 are from. I was just too lazy to send it down to CGC. Here's a preview scan, same page quality like the three Jumbos - off white to white:

Fight21.jpg