• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-men #1

22 posts in this topic

I wasn't going to do this but i'm bored and thought I would anyway. I've sent this off to CGC and thought you guys may like to have a guess as to what the grade will be, I already have an idea myself.

Book is complete and intact :cloud9:

Front

sc001f0a29.jpg

Back

X-Men1BackCover.jpg

I know the Front page scan is slightly tight and cropped but I didn't realise what had happened till I had already sent the package off :cry: so I can't offer anything better, sorry

1.0 at best

still a great book (thumbs u

My first proper Key and grading mostly for my own personal reasons so I would be happy even if it comes back a 0.5 (thumbs u I will most likely only be disapointed if it comes back as restored, but hey does it even matter at this grade (shrug)

I do not think it will get a 0.5 - unless the covers were completely detached and split on top of what I can see from the pics.

Going by the pic with nothing else I say it is a 1.0 - chances of a 1.0 are high.

I'm almost positive that won't be a .5. It would have to be missing a non-story page or front or back cover to fall that far reasonably. (Though it is possible to get a .5 with a complete book.) I also think it's a little better presenting than a 1.0. I'm going to say 1.5.