• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 Longboxes of CHEAP Indys: - Recap Page 50!

534 posts in this topic

Spawn Lot #8 - Undead - (6 books) - 9.0-9.2ish Avg - Your price: $7.00

Includes the following issues:

Spawn The Undead 1-3

The Clown Figure #1 (Toy Premium 8.0ish)

Spawn Figure #1 (Toy Premium 8.0ish)

Spawn Blood & Shadows (KILLER Ash Wood art). $4.95 cover.

Spawn08.jpg

Alright guys, I need to step away for a couple of hours to get some writing done and get my exercising in. Should be back to listing around Noon Pacific, barring any unforeseen setbacks. Up next are the T's. And you know what that means:

The TENTH!

I know you all can't wait. :screwy:

Savage Dragon Lot - (3 books) - 9.2ish Avg - Your price: $-1.00

That's right: minus one dollar. Again, get a dollar credit if you buy anything new today and take these f'ing early Image titles out of my house. I put them in the cat's litter box and he started using the sink. Don't worry, the litter was clean so they don't smell (well, no worse than they did before going in).

Includes issues 3 (signed by Larsen. Yay) of the 3 issue limited series and issues 2 & 3 of the 1993 series.

SavageDragon.jpg

:takeit:

Ninja Turtles ;)

Melting Pot Lot (3 books) - 8.0ish Avg - Your price: $3.00

Melting Pot 1-2 (Kitchen Sink) Eastman, Talbot & Bisley

Melting Pot Sketchbook (Tundra)

! dupont, you're gettin' all the good stuff!

Guess I was too wore out from C2E2 to be up last night!

SOLD! Thanks! Don't worry, there's plenty more crud to come. Oops...sorry, dupont already got this one. Sorry :(

dupont might give up that copy of Bloodwulf if you ask him nicely :insane:

lol

Savage Dragon Lot - (3 books) - 9.2ish Avg - Your price: $-1.00

That's right: minus one dollar. Again, get a dollar credit if you buy anything new today and take these f'ing early Image titles out of my house. I put them in the cat's litter box and he started using the sink. Don't worry, the litter was clean so they don't smell (well, no worse than they did before going in).

Includes issues 3 (signed by Larsen. Yay) of the 3 issue limited series and issues 2 & 3 of the 1993 series.

Ninja Turtles ;)

Hey, whatever you have to tell yourself to get to sleep at night :eek:

Super Shark Lot - (2 books) - 8.0ish Avg - Your price: $1.50

Super Shark Humanoids 1

Syphons Preview issue

I have to say, Super Shark Humanoids is everything that the indy explosion of the late 80's early 90's is all about. This :censored: book is the worst kind of trainwreck possible. Horrible story, art, dialog. You name it. Worth every penny at twice the price. I wish I had a hundred of these to sell.

SZ-Misc03.jpg

A note about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles books that are coming up:

These, like the rest, are going in lots (10 of them).

If you're looking for high grade, these aren't for you. I don't think any of them are NM. There is a pretty good selection of them though and if you're looking for really nice upper mid-grade readers or placeholders until you can find them in higher grade, then these are

96751.jpg.b4765592e69586d5853376b793559e7b.jpg