• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"New" X-Force series & team

42 posts in this topic

Which is awesome. I was hoping they'd get her out of X-Force and start a series. I just hope they work her NYX history into the series.
I really hope they do,but I really want to find out what happen to Kimura in X-Force #19

I actually stopped pulling X-Force when Spider-man went to 3 a month. I didn't like what they were doing to Laura's character and used Spidey as an excuse to drop the series.

Which is awesome. I was hoping they'd get her out of X-Force and start a series. I just hope they work her NYX history into the series.
I really hope they do,but I really want to find out what happen to Kimura in X-Force #19

I actually stopped pulling X-Force when Spider-man went to 3 a month. I didn't like what they were doing to Laura's character and used Spidey as an excuse to drop the series.

Well,I hope this "New" series still as good as the last one :wishluck:

And yes,I will pick up the series :cool:

New X-Force team just announced :cool:

link

Plus,there's going to be Blank Covers of #1 :grin:

I wonder if this series will last more than 28 issues before it gets relaunched with a BRAND NEW #1?

Just think, Issue #200 will be here in just about 3 years :whistle:

Never too much, Deadpool!!!!

I was not excited about this book until they announced te line up. Really looking forward to it now. Only member I don't get is Phantomax

They've not done much with Phantomex yet so there's a lot of potential on where they can go with the character.

I'm gonna miss the old team but at least it went out on a high and I'll always remember it as one of the most enjoyable runs in recent memory. I'm glad they've kept Archangel though and I guess it makes sense given that it's going to be Apocalypse related.

I wish Cable had made the team and I'm just hoping that it's not him who's going to be bumped off at the end of Second Coming.

New X-Force team just announced :cool:

link

Plus,there's going to be Blank Covers of #1 :grin:

I wonder if this series will last more than 28 issues before it gets relaunched with a BRAND NEW #1?

Just think, Issue #200 will be here in just about 3 years :whistle:

lol Too true!!

Never too much, Deadpool!!!!

I was not excited about this book until they announced te line up. Really looking forward to it now. Only member I don't get is Phantomax

Indeed :headbang:

I knew Deadpool was going to be on the team since the writer of the series said that he was going to be in the new team.