• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

FYI, Hulk #1 FR/GD 1.5 in auction ending tonight.

Wow! 2380.00 for a raw 1.5? makes my 2600.00 for a 3.5 a couple of years ago seem like a bargain.

Yeah, I think we're all lucky to have gotten our copies when we did. :whee:

I snagged mine by the skin of my teeth, that's for sure. :banana: Another month or two later and I'd have been in for it.

how can one say for sure it's a 1.5 if its raw?
You do realize grading comics has been around since the days of....*gasp!* only raw comics!! zomg! :fear:

You do realize grading comics has been around since the days of....*gasp!* only raw comics!! zomg! :fear:

Go peddle your lies elsewhere

MCS grades are very strict and consistent. At this level of condition it's all about eye appeal anyway. Price is getting out of hand though isn't it.

For sure, now looks to be a great time to unload any extra/investment copies folks have before prices start to soften later this year after the big recent run. :headbang:

MCS grades are very strict and consistent. At this level of condition it's all about eye appeal anyway. Price is getting out of hand though isn't it.

For sure, now looks to be a great time to unload any extra/investment copies folks have before prices starten to soften later this year after the big recent run. :headbang:

If they soften... :o

For sure, now looks to be a great time to unload any extra/investment copies folks have before prices starten to soften later this year after the big recent run. :headbang:

If they soften... :o

Hulkagra !

It's starting to remind of the recent AF #15 run up, which hasn't slowed yet. :hi:

Exactly,don't think this book will slow anytime soon.

Me either...it was starting the run up a few months ago, it's definitely going strong right now and I don't see a slow down coming anytime soon. Hulk is very popular right now.