• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

what would a Clean Blue Flip 2.0 go for in a true eBay auction nowadays?
At that level its all about eye appeal. There is a wide range

Yes, that's so true.

is it difficult to find them in 2.0 clean* blue slabs?

*by clean, i mean with no writing/tape/etc. Basically the Slab says Title and page color on it

It seems like a number of people are on the look-out for low grade CGC copies of Hulk #1. hm

I hope my mentioning this is appropriate in this thread, but I made a post in the WTB section offering to trade my Incredible Hulk #1 CGC 1.0 Slight (A) for a CGC Amazing Spiderman #1.

Anyone interested in a well-presenting low grade copy is welcome to PM me. (thumbs u

It seems like a number of people are on the look-out for low grade CGC copies of Hulk #1. hm

I hope my mentioning this is appropriate in this thread, but I made a post in the WTB section offering to trade my Incredible Hulk #1 CGC 1.0 Slight (A) for a CGC Amazing Spiderman #1.

Anyone interested in a well-presenting low grade copy is welcome to PM me. (thumbs u

It's fine with me.

I seem to remember that copy being for sale as UnRestored, and the seller being a little evasive .. How did that work out for you?

Yes I also remember this copy being sold as unrestored.

It's fine with me.

I seem to remember that copy being for sale as UnRestored, and the seller being a little evasive .. How did that work out for you?

I acquired it from the board member who bought it a while back. As part of our deal, he had it sent out to CGC and then shipped to my house.

I'm 100% happy on my end of the deal, just considering making a move to pick up an Amazing Spider-man #1. (thumbs u

It's fine with me.

I acquired it from the board member who bought it a while back. As part of our deal, he had it sent out to CGC and then shipped to my house.

I'm 100% happy on my end of the deal, just considering making a move to pick up an Amazing Spider-man #1. (thumbs u

You'd prob do better with a sale then purchase. Good Luck either way (thumbs u

We are experiencing a hulk 1 drought, between all the auction houses, eBay and the moon there are just a couple universal books to see available. My green skin is tingling

With all the Avengers Hype,The Hulk 1 is starting to climb in Value.That and the fact that it's alot more scarce than AF 15,it's just going to keep an upward climb in price.

We are experiencing a hulk 1 drought, between all the auction houses, eBay and the moon there are just a couple universal books to see available. My green skin is tingling

With all the Avengers Hype,The Hulk 1 is starting to climb in Value.That and the fact that it's alot more scarce than AF 15,it's just going to keep an upward climb in price.

I totally agree with the prices going upward, but you'd think there would be about a dozen at least, heck they flash thanos and boom they came out of the woodwork. Not comparing characters but marketwise I thought people would want to cash in. 580+ universals on this planet ya know?

I totally agree with the prices going upward, but you'd think there would be about a dozen at least, heck they flash thanos and boom they came out of the woodwork. Not comparing characters but marketwise I thought people would want to cash in. 580+ universals on this planet ya know?

I also think that people that have em aren't letting them go,for fear that they will climb as high as the AF15.In 1985 I bought a 5.5 raw grade AF 15 for 800 dollars,one of the best investments I ever made.I think that people are thinking the same for this book.

Thinking about trading an AF 15 CGC 3.0 Universal CR/OW for a blue label Hulk 1. What grade would be a fair swap. No chipping on my book.

Your AF 15s GPA is at 7500,you could probably get a nice 5.0/5.5 Hulk 1

Thinking about trading an AF 15 CGC 3.0 Universal CR/OW for a blue label Hulk 1. What grade would be a fair swap. No chipping on my book.

Your AF 15s GPA is at 7500,you could probably get a nice 5.0/5.5 Hulk 1

last sale is 7500 90 day is 5942 12 month is 5478