• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - New collector joins us tomorrow

21 posts in this topic

Hi gang,

Tomorrow, my wife is scheduled to give birth to our second child and first son. He's already got his Marvel heroes montage T-shirt! I believe in the power of positivity and I'm just asking for prayers and kind wishes for a successful delivery. All signs are good!

Thanks so much,

Jason

But we need at least 2 new replacement collectors if the future of comic collecting is going to survive and grow so if your wife is not a collector we are going to need more healthy children from you.

Good luck with you mission, we are counting on you :)

Congrats to you and your wife. :applause:

Thanks everyone! We go to the hospital shortly, the delivery is scheduled for afternoon/evening. I'll report back as soon as I can. :-) I really appreciate the good vibes.

Subliminal - we already have a 2 y/o daughter who's excited to go to her first comic con and loves to watch the Spider-Man cartoon theme on YouTube, so I think I may just meet my quota!

Thanks everyone! We go to the hospital shortly, the delivery is scheduled for afternoon/evening. I'll report back as soon as I can. :-) I really appreciate the good vibes.

Subliminal - we already have a 2 y/o daughter who's excited to go to her first comic con and loves to watch the Spider-Man cartoon theme on YouTube, so I think I may just meet my quota!

Hope everything goes well and the baby is 100% healthy and happy.

Thanks, everyone for the kind words and wishes. Young Spencer arrived yesterday in perfect health. It was an amazing experience - mom and baby are doing well. Dad needs a nap but is very happy.

A Marvel Zombie is born! (If he prefers DC, that's cool too...as long as he's not a Red Sox fan! :-))

Cheers!