• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Body odor and Cons

48 posts in this topic

As they say it's not a hockey game until there's a fight. So my question is, does the con season start with the pungent odor of BO?

Have you ever been to con without getting that wonderful smell of a ripe fanboy?

Please share with the group.

All i smelled at this con was boardies with too much gas, didn't smell any stinky pete's.

You were smelling yourself after that late night White Castle. :baiting:

Good to finally meet you.

All i smelled at this con was boardies with too much gas, didn't smell any stinky pete's.

You were smelling yourself after that late night White Castle. :baiting:

Good to finally meet you.

Stay thirsty, Dre' I had a ton of fun hanging out with you.

When we walked the floor of the Boston con, we immediately started getting BO coming our way.

I was at that show and that's what spawned this thread. I have yet to be at a show without bumping into an odor that bumped me back.

As they say it's not a hockey game until there's a fight. So my question is, does the con season start with the pungent odor of BO?

Have you ever been to con without getting that wonderful smell of a ripe fanboy? :roflmao:

Please share with the group.

Dude im glad some1 actually started this thread!

My worst experience so far was this year at MegaCon in Orlando. I mean thankfully the room was large enough where it wasn't stinking everywhere but there was quite a few times where someone would walk by me and i almost passed out.

I just dont get it (shrug)

No Joke, im bringing a bottle of Fe-breeze to the next Con and i will be spraying those who get an F in the category of hygiene.

I've never encountered a person who just outright stank. What I hate is going down an aisle and walking through an invisible gas cloud. :sick:

That happened to me at least a couple of times at C2E2

I've never encountered a person who just outright stank. What I hate is going down an aisle and walking through an invisible gas cloud. :sick:

Sorry about that sir, I told my wife to take it easy on the chili Saturday morning, but she never listens to me (shrug)