• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since everyone else is doing it... C2E2 awesome sales thread. - CLOSED!

60 posts in this topic

just a cool update on the BN figures...

I was not able to get a set for Doug Mahnke (who lets be honest, should have been given a set from Graffitti, but that is another story) and shortstack went and bought a set for him.

Pretty cool all around. Guy is golden in my book and always has been, but that was pretty darn nice of him!

Jason, I tip my hat...

Wow that was pretty nice of him. I went back to the table after the X-Men panel was done to see if you still needed one but you guys had cleared... I figured they gave him one anyway but didn't know Shortstack took care of it.

Jason you rule!

:headbang:

What can I say... I'm awesome (thumbs u Seriously though, I thought it was ridiculous seeing some of the retailers sending their employees through the line again and again and again to get the chance to buy one (for those not their you had to draw a ticket to see if you could even buy a set) to the point where I saw one retailer with 10 sets, and then hearing that they wouldn't even let Doug just buy a set direct.

Now what's the price on those Shield variants (that I didn't even get to see at the show because they were so hard to get) :baiting:

just a cool update on the BN figures...

I was not able to get a set for Doug Mahnke (who lets be honest, should have been given a set from Graffitti, but that is another story) and shortstack went and bought a set for him.

Pretty cool all around. Guy is golden in my book and always has been, but that was pretty darn nice of him!

Jason, I tip my hat...

Wow Jason,that's really nice of you to do that for Mahnke :applause:

Black Widow 1 C2E2 Convention Partial Sketch Variant, raw copy, not a 9.8, but should have no problem pressing to a 9.8 if that's your thing (considering every raw Partial Sketch I've sold raw under 9.8 this year has subsequently been pressed and shown up in 9.8 slab... I'm just saying)

You had to sign up to a Marvel Digital subscription at C2E2 to get this thing.

$50

BlackWidowPartialSketch.jpg

Cursed Pirate Girl 1, First Print! No Logo Error Variant (printed without embossing) - One of only 5 in the world!

Signed by Jeremy Bastian (All 5 are signed by Jeremy)

$400

CursedError.jpg

Okay here's the deal with this photo:

Lookatthis.jpg

All these books were sent in this morning Express Mail to CGC under Fast track. If you saw me at the show this weekend you know how I worked my butt off to get these clean copies.

I'm pre-selling them at specific prices. I won't ask for payment until I get grades so If they don't pass then you won't get charged. If I get any 9.9 to sell the first :takeit: for the particular will get first crack at a higher price, if you don't want it then I'll offer it the next guy and you can keep your 9.8 at the specified price.

Posting prices in a sec (Have to walk my Girlfriend to her car)

Pre-sale:

X-Men: Second Coming 1 RRP - Finch Sketch cover CGC 9.8 $250 (2 available)

This was the hardest book at the show since many of the Dealer's books were banged up. Apparently at the end of the Diamond Retailer Summit dinner they were handed a plastic bag with all the RRPs in them with no bags or boards. A lot of books had damage at the top spine or lower right corner. Blackest Night survived better due to the hard cardstock cover. As such the copies I got were expensive, but the cleanest.