• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The boards saved me at least $500

40 posts in this topic

Maybe, asking for advice on buying raw books. I'm just trying to avoid feeling like a schmuck after making a deal for a book.

I'd suggest getting some reading done around here and maybe learning to use the search feature before posting a bunch of questions. A lot of these questions have been answered multiple times over the years and your answer is just a search away.

(thumbs u

Roy gets +10 points for being nice and informative to the newbie :golfclap:

And, yes, I am keeping score

Geez, just noticed that you've been on the boards over a year now and have over 2700 posts. I guess, you're not a newbie any more. (worship)

:makepoint: we got a math wiz I see

Yeah,but I have more posts than you lol

Maybe, asking for advice on buying raw books. I'm just trying to avoid feeling like a schmuck after making a deal for a book.

I'd suggest getting some reading done around here and maybe learning to use the search feature before posting a bunch of questions. A lot of these questions have been answered multiple times over the years and your answer is just a search away.

(thumbs u

Geez, just noticed that you've been on the boards over a year now and have over 2700 posts. I guess, you're not a newbie any more. (worship)

i see we got a 1-upper on our hands here lol

(thumbs u

Indeed :banana:

The fact that I have more posts than my brother makes even more awesome :banana: :banana:

(thumbs u

The fact that I have more posts than my brother makes even more awesome :banana: :banana:

Can someone send the link to the original thread with the warning? Thanks

(thumbs u

It's Americanised dates, they put the month before the day :gossip:

(thumbs u

America, *spoon* yeah

Comin' at you to save the *spoon* day, yeah

America, *spoon* yeah

Freedom is the only way now

(thumbs u

America, *spoon* yeah

Comin' at you to save the *spoon* day, yeah

America, *spoon* yeah

Freedom is the only way now

:o

:eek:

:ohnoez:

(thumbs u

lol

(thumbs u

I always forget the weird American traditions. doh!

Oh well, I take it back, she is still a newbie. lol

(thumbs u

I've always wondered why the US can't write the date correctly, the day, then the month followed by the year is the most logical :screwy: The Yanks are in' weirdos

(thumbs u

I guaranty by the end of the summer I could have more posts than you do...I just refuse to drop my personal code of quality over quantity :baiting:

(thumbs u

I guaranty by the end of the summer I could have more posts than you do...I just refuse to drop my personal code of quality over quantity :baiting:

that's what she said :baiting:

(thumbs u

I think you need to flip that for her :baiting::foryou:

(thumbs u

long day at work so far...i tried lol

(thumbs u

lol...on my way to 5000 :gossip:

(thumbs u

good luck! only way you will out post me is if im out of work for about a month or so lol

(thumbs u

good luck! only way you will out post me is if im out of work for about a month or so lol

I dunno about that...I'm married, so I have a lot of free time at nights :insane:

(thumbs u

I dunno about that...I'm married, so I have a lot of free time at nights :insane:

ya, thats where you and I differ lol

(thumbs u

ya, thats where you and I differ lol

That's what I get for marrying a chick who's super into manga and anime :baiting::acclaim: