• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The boards saved me at least $500

40 posts in this topic

Ebay auction 220577207377. I was very serious about winning this item. I had bid on a previous auction for Giant Size 1 and was outbid. The "winner" paid $800. I checked the message boards at the collectors society and couldn't believe what I read. Some people are just natural born scumbags.

Ebay auction 220577207377. I was very serious about winning this item. I had bid on a previous auction for Giant Size 1 and was outbid. The "winner" paid $800. I checked the message boards at the collectors society and couldn't believe what I read. Some people are just natural born scumbags.

What's your next thread going to be about?

Maybe, asking for advice on buying raw books. I'm just trying to avoid feeling like a schmuck after making a deal for a book.

I'd suggest getting some reading done around here and maybe learning to use the search feature before posting a bunch of questions. A lot of these questions have been answered multiple times over the years and your answer is just a search away.

(thumbs u

Maybe, asking for advice on buying raw books. I'm just trying to avoid feeling like a schmuck after making a deal for a book.

I'd suggest getting some reading done around here and maybe learning to use the search feature before posting a bunch of questions. A lot of these questions have been answered multiple times over the years and your answer is just a search away.

(thumbs u

Roy gets +10 points for being nice and informative to the newbie :golfclap:

And, yes, I am keeping score

David Lee Roth collects comics?? :o

David Lee Roth collects comics?? :o

Only empty liquor bottles and social diseases.

We might have saved you $500, but it will cost you untold thousands if you hang out here very long. :cool:

so all the books this seller is selling are frakenbooks?

You could try winning some, and reporting back to us :shrug:

(thumbs u

Geez, just noticed that you've been on the boards over a year now and have over 2700 posts. I guess, you're not a newbie any more. (worship)

(thumbs u

Geez, just noticed that you've been on the boards over a year now and have over 2700 posts. I guess, you're not a newbie any more. (worship)

hm When I tally December 2, 2009 to April 20, 2010, I only come up with 4 -1/2 months.

(thumbs u

This frees us up to be the opposite. :banana:

(thumbs u

:makepoint: we got a math wiz I see