• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

any guesses? ASM #3 cgc 9.4 *blue label*

13 posts in this topic

Whatever it sells for, it's not as much as it would sell for in a few months.

He should have waited to list it.

The crack in the slab may hold it back as well.

This could be the start of a run of HG ASM #3s popping up on eBay. The biggest question to ask is when is the best moment to list such a book? Will this one get as high as it could have if posted closer to movie release? Or is it better to be one of the first? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Let's see...this book sold on Heritage March 2003 for 17,250 and seemed to be listed on the JP site shortly thereafter for 25K. Not sure if JP picked it up originally at that auction or later, but I would guess the reserve is set somewhere in the middle (at about 20K ?). I'm tempted to say reserve won't be met, but we rarely see this book offered in 9.4, so I could see it being snapped up.

Nice spelling...this book didn't show up in my search because he titled the auction "amazing spider-men". Silly me for thinking there was only one spider-MAN...apparently there's a group of men with spider-powers! foreheadslap.gif

Nice spelling...this book didn't show up in my search because he titled the auction "amazing spider-men". Silly me for thinking there was only one spider-MAN...apparently there's a group of men with spider-powers! foreheadslap.gif

gossip.gif Don't you remember all the...clones? 893whatthe.gif

This could be the start of a run of HG ASM #3s popping up on eBay. The biggest question to ask is when is the best moment to list such a book? Will this one get as high as it could have if posted closer to movie release? Or is it better to be one of the first? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

all i know is if i ever sell any of you a book for frickin' $20 grand the S/H AND insurance is on me!!!!!!!!!!! frown.gif