• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Dracula 10 - RE-CAP Page 19

250 posts in this topic

FREE to the next person that can answer the following question: 1 NM copy of The Fall of the Hulks Alpha New Years Eve Variant cover.

Q. In a book I owned from 1905, the comic character Foxy Grandpa wrestled with a famous american from the time period. Who was that famous american?

97387.jpg.1f31ae2c06abfbc16d2fd4a0dc403e48.jpg

Q. In a book I owned from 1905, the comic character Foxy Grandpa wrestled with a famous american from the time period. Who was that famous american?

Teddy Roosevelt? (shrug)

You win!! That was the correct answer dude! I'm so proud of you. I'll include the win with your stuff.

Teddy Roosevelt? (shrug)

You win!! That was the correct answer dude! I'm so proud of you. I'll include the win with your stuff.

Thanks Mark, but I don't read Hulk. Just love a good quiz.

Please give it to the next person that buys a book from you.

Teddy Roosevelt? (shrug)

Thanks Mark, but I don't read Hulk. Just love a good quiz.

Please give it to the next person that buys a book from you.

Question was too easy. Maybe an Algebra question?

Amazing Adventures #3 VF $20 Someone named Jack Kirby artist on the Inhumans story. What? Yes, it is an early solo Black Widow story. Isn't she what? Inthe new Iron man 2 mMovie and now part of Pop Culture? Yeah I guess so. Couldn't be what? More expensive next year when the new guide comes out? Well, I guess.

97407.jpg.43a696827b432dbd7baea19e689621aa.jpg

97408.jpg.dd661be1ad2387f2d9ff0f2cf70f67c9.jpg