• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Dracula 10 - RE-CAP Page 19

250 posts in this topic

$5 Books - Typically FN or better - if less than FN, will be noted with a (-) sign, if better than FN will be noted with a (+) sign. There are some good deals in here. I'm just not scanning and grading these books.

Conan 69+

Hulk #222++

Hulk #204+

:takeit:

How much for rampaging hulk?

$10 FN+ish plus you get a bunch of free stuff like some Doc Samson #1's and some other stuff. You know, everyone gets freebies, whether they want them or not!

Cool book. I paid $10 for it a few years ago. It has a Walt Simonson story and a John Buscema story in it. I think I saw Doc Samson, but don't tell him I said that.

$5 Books - Typically FN or better - if less than FN, will be noted with a (-) sign, if better than FN will be noted with a (+) sign. There are some good deals in here. I'm just not scanning and grading these books.

Conan 69+

Hulk #222++

Hulk #204+

:takeit:

^^

Thank you much!

such nice books..must fight tempation!

It's not just the books, it's the prices and the under grading! I'm practically giving the stuff away! You MUST give in, don't fight it... your feeling tired, you're eyelids are feeling heavy, count from 200 to 1 slowly, you are in a movie theatre alone....

:baiting:

lol

$5 Trades

Elektra Saga SOLD to Chuck Gower!!

Star Wars TPB SOLD to highfivephase!!!

Sin City TPB SOLD to Chuck Gower!!

Sin City That Yellow Bastage SOLD to Chuck Gower!!

Sin City Family Values SOLD to Chuck Gower!!

28 Days Later SOLD!!!! to Mr.Diggler

The Hills Have Eyes SOLD!!! to Mr.Diggler

97197.jpg.ccada1e8e640d37fcf211ac54a9331fd.jpg

97198.jpg.346cf0aaea7c368db5d3e308e8855a9f.jpg

97199.jpg.b38025c0004ab14b4cafc999af9c128a.jpg

97200.jpg.edfb9fd121b1d9d04a3c75f92f7ca78c.jpg

97201.jpg.15773f7f3176c965ee1c9531147795a9.jpg

I shall take the following:

Subbie 8, The Hills have Eyes, 28 Days Later: the aftermath

:takeit::takeit::takeit:

^^

SOLD!!! Thank you much!!

IMPORTANT NOTE!! EVERYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT!!

The buyer incentives on page 14 are still on!! You need to go and claim stuff, I can't do it for you. These will be available until tomorrow morning or longer. If the list starts to get sparse, I will add new stuff.

Spend spend spend. It's all good! Never know what might get added to the freebie list. Once you select from the list, your freebie total gets reset. So you want to make sure your done shopping before you hit the list. Everyone gets freebies in their box when I ship. This is just more good stuff. Plenty of time. If sales keep coming the list will keep going.