• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any one know if there are any comic book stores in Maui, Hawaii??

11 posts in this topic

Going there for 2 weeks in May with my family. I can't find anything online that a store there exists. Am I wrong? Any hidden boardies who live that can tell me what else I can do there other than all the travel books we have bought. Add to the thread or send me a PM.

Thanks.

Slim chance of a comic shop on Maui.

I can't say 100% for sure though.

I am born and raised in Honolulu, so I could tell you all of the comic shops on Oahu. There are a few over there.

Maui though..... there are only 2 towns on Maui, and very small towns at that.

I've never heard of a comic shop over there.

Thanks. Guess I can dream about the shops on the other islands, so close, yet so far away. Great pictures in your Sign line. I also saw the entire Fam in the CA outfits!!!! Very cool. I'm looking to buy a shield for my daughter. I collect CA as well.

Maybe if I like Maui, haven't been there in 10 years I'll open up a store there and corner the market. :)

Hi, I live on Oahu but fly frequently to Maui for my job and vacation and I can tell you there is no comic shop on Maui. The store was called Compleat Comics and the store owner, Perry closed his store last year due to the economy.

I think his website is still online so you might be able to reach him that way. My understanding is that you can purchase some old stock the first six months of 2009 from him (before he shut down his store) at his house and the rest is in storage.

Hope that helps and PM me if you need more information.

You going to be in Maui late May or early May? Thanks and let me know.

Hi, I live on Oahu but fly frequently to Maui for my job and vacation and I can tell you there is no comic shop on Maui. The store was called Compleat Comics and the store owner, Perry closed his store last year due to the economy.

I think his website is still online so you might be able to reach him that way. My understanding is that you can purchase some old stock the first six months of 2009 from him (before he shut down his store) at his house and the rest is in storage.

Hope that helps and PM me if you need more information.

You going to be in Maui late May or early May? Thanks and let me know.

May 8th-21st. thanks for the 411

I don't think you are really looking for a comic shop.

I think you are actually just showing off about going on holiday to Maui.

Have a great time anyway!

I always go to comic shops anywhere I travel for work or on vacation. That is my goal. Going to Maui for our 10 year wedding ann.

I don't think you are really looking for a comic shop.

I think you are actually just showing off about going on holiday to Maui.

Have a great time anyway!

I always go to comic shops anywhere I travel for work or on vacation. That is my goal. Going to Maui for our 10 year wedding ann.

Sincerest congratulations to you and your other half. Have a great time.