• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some odds and ends for sale. SA/BA and a GA piece.

102 posts in this topic

Hey gang. Going to list stuff that is from various eras and price ranges. Shipping is $5 (costs me close to $10). Stuff will be packaged well and shipped quick.

Scans are done and I'm starting now....

Amazing Spider-man #101 CGC 9.6 ow pages. GPA has last sale at $1700, 2009 average @ $1872 and 12 month average @ $1697. Asking $1600 shipped.

ASM101CGC9_6.jpg

Going to list stuff that is from various eras and price ranges.

Price ranges like 1K to 5K, or will there be something for the bottom feeders :shrug:

Going to list stuff that is from various eras and price ranges.

Price ranges like 1K to 5K, or will there be something for the bottom feeders :shrug:

That's the only big ticket item....unless someone wants an unrestored back cover to a Batman #1.

lol

Batman1BackCoveroutside.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #37 9.2 Intro Norm Osborne. I'm going to slab this if it doesn't sell here. It's really, really pretty and just shy of a 9.4 with some top edge thumb dings. Guide has this at $450 but it's an over guide book and I'm pretty darn sure on the grade. Asking $500. SOLD

ASM379_2.jpg

Daredevil #7 7.5 nice looking book for the grade. Has a back cover staple tear which is a very common production defect for this book. This particular book is the production defect king as almost every copy exhibits 2-3 of the following defects...roller marks across the logo, ink transfer between copies, top staple tears and right edge pre chipping. Asking $250 for one of my favorite books of all time. SOLD!!!

DD77_5.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #87 8.0 Just an insane book to find in any grade above 7.0. In my years of collecting JIM I have never owned a copy higher than 7.5 and that copy was missing a chip so I got rid of it. If this book doesn't sell I'm going to have it graded.

Asking $1100

JIM878_0.jpg

X-men #2 6.0 nice clean book that would grade higher without the creasing in the lower rf corner. Asking $350

X26_0.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #87 8.0 Just an insane book to find in any grade above 7.0. In my years of collecting JIM I have never owned a copy higher than 7.5 and that copy was missing a chip so I got rid of it. If this book doesn't sell I'm going to have it graded.

Asking $1100

JIM878_0.jpg

Nice book, Roy.