• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

I'm saving this

Dumbassery + Douchebaggery = Doucheassery (or Dumbbaggery if you're Canadian.)

I'm going to be getting legal counsel for this comment. Seanfingh vs. the people of Canada.

You're going down, brother!!

No more talking!!

Hi there, I heard there was some pics of babes, I mean respectable ladies, in this thread? Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Elvgren1.jpg

Still no one has answered my question: Gina who? (shrug)

Gina frickin' Carano dork, aka the hottest tough chica on the planet.

:sorry:

get out of mom's basement much?

I have no problem really with what he said to my girlfriend. It just shows how easy it is on the internet to judge someone with zero clue as to who they are. Anyone on here that has met her knows how much of a fun person she is and calling her a loser is laughable.

But, he apologized so whatever. She can handle herself.

Beer and sweet potato fries tomorrow? lol At your booth? Maybe I'll get trashed tomorrow morning like in college.

We were going vintage in trying to railroad this thread.... :taptaptap:

Oh damn sorry!!! lol This was the first time I had a chance to get on a computer since she told me about it last night. Eating my Japanese food leftovers so figured I'd make a reply!

We were going vintage in trying to railroad this thread.... :taptaptap:

Oh damn sorry!!! lol This was the first time I had a chance to get on a computer since she told me about it last night. Eating my Japanese food leftovers so figured I'd make a reply!

It's all good. :) Anything works at this point because this thread is no longer worth reading - pictures are better.